Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

Maxie

wedding was p good
also fucked shani on a boat

Maxie

got that tw1 armour I'm killing bruxas and kikimoras and barghests and skolopendromorfs and echinopses and everything is gucci about blood & wine very very good fun unlike hearts of stone I honestly don't see any cause for your enthusiasm

Quillon

Arcane
no, its wrong they made it medium
rating_rage.gif
its the lightest fucking looking armor in the game.

found a mod already, I will install it in 2021 or in 2022, yes.

Semiurge

Cipher
The vanilla game's item levelling is so shit. Getting a relic class weapon or armor that's my current level shouldn't be this hard when I'm at level 7. it's like 1/20 chance or worse based on savescumming. I'd fix this ASAP if this wasn't my first playthrough, I don't want some mod to cost me my entire progress so far.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
yeah took me 105h to beat this bastard game
some of them were even fun, in-between all that padding lol
My first completionist playthrough was 625h. The most accurate stats are shown when you open your inventory and press C to see the character details, there the game keeps it's own count of the playtime stored in the savegame.

Last night I fired it up again with the Enhanced Edition mod, at 4K ultra, since I now have the videocard to allow it. It's still great. The wife keeps asking that we replay it. I say "maybe".

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I did all the quests I could find, explored the map. Also played Gwent.

I have 250 hours in RDR2 and I'm just 40% into the main story.

Sobchak

Scholar
Patron
On a serious note, can anyone recommend some mods that push this game to become a better CRPG (and harder) ? Exclude the battle precision mod.

AwesomeButton

Patron
The "Enhanced Edition" mod comes to mind, but even with it combat in TW3 will always be more about player reflexes than anything else.

ekrolo2

Learned
Ghost Mode is typically my go to. It alters and lets you alter everything from loot to xp gain to combat difficulty. If you want vanilla with some alterations you can do it, if you want something hard as fucking balls you can get that too.

snoek

Cipher
I finally completed it and it's a decent adventure game. Way overrated tho, the main ending and what decides it are stupid as well.

Varnaan

Augur
I finally completed it and it's a decent adventure game. Way overrated tho, the main ending and what decides it are stupid as well.
I don't understand why everyone sucks this games dick so much.
The RPG elements are surface level as fuck, you can beat the game on Death March easily if you're not a complete retard while being totally underleveled if you're good enough at the action dance.
The world design is clearly inspired by the Ubisoft shcool of pointless busywork, the writing is OK but has about as many lows as it has highs, I guess some armor sets look nice.

Semiurge

Cipher
The vanilla game's item levelling is so shit. Getting a relic class weapon or armor that's my current level shouldn't be this hard when I'm at level 7. it's like 1/20 chance or worse based on savescumming. I'd fix this ASAP if this wasn't my first playthrough, I don't want some mod to cost me my entire progress so far.

A bad mod wouldn't cost me the entire playthrough of course, but loading a clean old-ass save sucks anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom