Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Oh no why are Koreans using a Korean art style.
This is the superior and more authentic Korean art style, comrade.

kZbcU3n.jpg

jCsS0h2.jpg

ucr4fyV.png

OYFuvTA.jpg

Nsn9DbF.jpg

fork

Oh no why are Koreans using a Korean art style.

Nigger, the art style is not Korean, and arguably it's not even Japanese. Like almost everything else over there, it's some kind of copy of 50s/60s Western-/US- style taking a wrong turn. While that lead to some prestigious productions, especially in Korean cinema, it's been more of a burdan overall than a boon. Most pathetic though are the retarded weaboobs, who think that 'art-style' to be be genuinelly south-east-asian and who wank daily on that degenerate shit.

Sykar

Arcane
Question about the exta option in the difficulty setting to not level characters beyond current mission level, does this work with Challenge mode? Because I am starting be a little overleveled and I do not want to be.

Zumbabul

Savant
Question about the exta option in the difficulty setting to not level characters beyond current mission level, does this work with Challenge mode? Because I am starting be a little overleveled and I do not want to be.

If you are in a mission with level X, and your character's level is greater than X, this character will stop gaining exp in this mission. This works for challenge mode.

Shaki

Arbiter
I absolutely love those devs, it was like 2 weeks since the issue of overleveling was raised in steam forums, and they already introduced an option to level cap yourself. I was one of the guys whining about the overleveling, but didn't expect it to actually get changed since majority of the playerbase didn't seem to be bothered by it. But they not only noticed literally like 5 people complaining about it, but decided to not ignore us, and fixed it faster than any other dev would even acknowledge the issue. I swear, those guys are like some futuristic robots designed to achieve the maximum level of customer satisfaction.

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
I absolutely love those devs, it was like 2 weeks since the issue of overleveling was raised in steam forums, and they already introduced an option to level cap yourself. I was one of the guys whining about the overleveling, but didn't expect it to actually get changed since majority of the playerbase didn't seem to be bothered by it. But they not only noticed literally like 5 people complaining about it, but decided to not ignore us, and fixed it faster than any other dev would even acknowledge the issue. I swear, those guys are like some futuristic robots designed to achieve the maximum level of customer satisfaction.
I noticed that the level cap feature does not seem to persist after you enable it, somehow it gets disabled automatically afterwards (game restart? playing a story mission? I have not checked it, I just noticed my Giselle continued getting exp and gaining new levels in low-level missions despite me having explicitly activated level capping in the difficulty options). Is anybody else having this? Is there a way to permanently enable the level cap feature?

Last edited:

Zumbabul

Savant
I noticed that the level cap feature does not seem to persist after you enable it, somehow it gets disabled automatically afterwards (game restart? playing a story mission? I have not checked it, I just noticed my Giselle continued getting exp and gaining new levels in low-level missions despite me having explicitly activated level capping in the difficulty options). Is anybody else having this? Is there a way to permanently enable the level cap feature?

I had this issue once. It happened to me because I pressed 'exit' instead of 'save and exit'. After I properly applied the settings, everything was fine for me.

Tse Tse Fly

Savant

I had this issue once. It happened to me because I pressed 'exit' instead of 'save and exit'. After I properly applied the settings, everything was fine for me.

LOL thanks. I am a retard

Zumbabul

Savant
Once upon a time, there was a bug that allowed to dupe vill. Once the devs found out about it, they fixed it and apologized for giving players an opportunity to do this.

Jackpot

Learned
Just started this, and this game is making my head hurt.
The UI and especially the sound effects are reminding me of Maplestory of all things, though I suppose just 2000s era MMOs in general.
But the gameplay is XCOM-esque.
And then you have a bunch of really good artwork and somehow pretty good shot composition.
And the fucking music is all over the place.

I'm getting hit simultaneously with intense vibes of "shitty asset-flip" and "quality passion project".
It doesn't help that the dialog translation is coherent enough to be understandable but off just enough to sound unnatural.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/470310/view/2978554781376026946

4fca4f419723601666b1723ddf6e63ee794a2261.jpg

Hello everyone, this is Troubleshooter development team.

The dev team received a report that one's account could be linked to another player's account on online mode.

In the process of finding a cause of it, we found that this bug was caused by judging similar Steam ID as the same Steam ID due to the inconsistency of the data in recognizing and converting Steam ID.

This bug has been fixed at 3 p.m.(GMT + 9) today.

This problem was caused by the poor performance of the development team. We're sorry for showing our inexperience in online mode operation.

As a result of the development team's identification of the accounts that could have been affected by the above bug, it has been confirmed that there have been about 60 cases in the past two and a half years.

Typical case that can be caused by this bug include:
  • There is a company in the company list that I did not create.
  • On the login screen, the company I didn't use is selected.
  • The company that I was using until yesterday disappeared.

If you have experienced something similar to the above, please let the development team know through the link below.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/470310/discussions/0/1621726179567617305/

We will do our best not to interfere with your game progress.

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom