Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Serus

Arcane
Patron
My first serious attempt at playthrough.
Damn. I'm in Rail Crossing. Purely by accident keys to private quarters of some citizens fell in my hand. So i decided to visit. And in one a dog attack me. I had to kill the poor bastard. Who leaves a dog in a closed house alone for the whole day? ^$&%!

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

He complains about quest design, lacking map, no recommendation for beginners.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
He's conformist boomer. You can hear it in his tired voice. This ain't game for him. It's good thing he didn't recommend it to casuals. They would just shit up Underrail's review score

Codex Year of the Donut

He complains about quest design, lacking map, no recommendation for beginners.

I'm just here to trigger the codex
9Xp8ZNA.png

Ghulgothas

Arcane
The real reason we've heard so little about Infusion is because it's merely a smokescreen for Stygian's true next game...

UNDERGRAIL
A high-fantasy RPG, set in a time where life on the Realm’s surface has long since been made impossible and the mortal races now dwell in a world without light, trapped in a vast system of caverns that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race. Play as one of the denizens in this cthonic world, and as your epic quest unfolds you will explore ancient temples, bustling cities and abandoned mines; unearth legendary artifacts and face terrifying foes...

Last edited:

Zariusz

Arbiter
The real reason we've heard so little about Infusion is because it's merely a smokescreen for Stygian's real next game...

UNDERGRAIL
A high-fantasy RPG, set in a time where the life on the Realm’s surface has long since been made impossible and the mortal races now dwell in a world without light, trapped in a vast system of caverns that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race. Play as one of the denizens in this cthonic world, and as your epic quest unfolds you will explore ancient temples, bustling cities and abandoned mines; unearth legendary artifacts and face terrifying foes...
So isometric Arc Fatalis?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The real reason we've heard so little about Infusion is because it's merely a smokescreen for Stygian's real next game...

UNDERGRAIL
A high-fantasy RPG, set in a time where the life on the Realm’s surface has long since been made impossible and the mortal races now dwell in a world without light, trapped in a vast system of caverns that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race. Play as one of the denizens in this cthonic world, and as your epic quest unfolds you will explore ancient temples, bustling cities and abandoned mines; unearth legendary artifacts and face terrifying foes...

No. Isometric DOOM.

Zeem

Learned

UNDERGRAIL

No. Isometric DOOM.
Sounds more like Heretic or Hexen considering the fantasy setting.

kinzadza

Scholar
Their next game will be a spiritual succesor to JA: a tactical RPG where you lead an elite team of mercenaries in the Balkan war, tasked with bringing down Milošević from the throne of Serbia.

Croatian mercenaries will have to be modded in.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Their next game will be a spiritual succesor to JA: a tactical RPG where you lead an elite team of mercenaries in the Balkan war, tasked with bringing down Milošević from the throne of Serbia.

Croatian mercenaries will have to be modded in.

Fighting off the NATO aggression with the eventual goal of resurrecting Tito through the power of the Godmen seems like a better epic main quest storyline.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Styg Can we get a fresh 2022 screenshot or just a demo video of infusion?

Come on bro, I need something to get me through the winter and the long hard wait.

NerevarineKing

Learned
When I try to ask Bernard to make Super Steel plates, the only response I can give is "I'll need to think about it more first". I have plenty of charons and have completed all the foundry quests.

Sheepherder

Augur
How much is plenty? One set is 3k charons, 2 sets is 6k, 3 is 9k. If you do have enough money then it's a bug and you should report it on the official forums. This way you can delay the release of the patch for another day or two.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
im unable to describe feeling I have when I see alert that Sheepherder posted something in underrail thread and its not new, fancy build

NerevarineKing

Learned
Ignore my previous post, I might be a dumb-ass. This game has been fucking great so far. I've been playing on Normal with an Assault Rifle build and it's been a fun challenge. The quests have all been pretty good and I really like the combat. I've just started the expansion which is apparently supposed to be harder than the base game.

CHEMS

Scholar
Ignore my previous post, I might be a dumb-ass. This game has been fucking great so far. I've been playing on Normal with an Assault Rifle build and it's been a fun challenge. The quests have all been pretty good and I really like the combat. I've just started the expansion which is apparently supposed to be harder than the base game.

As long as you brought armor piercing ammo, you'll do fine.

Serus

Arcane
Patron

UNDERGRAIL

No. Isometric DOOM.
This one is already taken. :smug:

FugueLah

Scholar
I have finally got around to installing this. As someone that tends to not have a second playthrough, how good/worth is the DLC?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom