Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unicorn Overlord - Tactical RPG by Vanillaware

Machocruz

Arcane
Might go from free to paid VPN for this. Still cheaper than buying a Switch kek.

Nirvash

Liturgist
Wait, this is a legit new ogre battle (rts big region map moving "set party autobattle" units)? I wated for this shit like 20 years, from ogre battle 64.

Ogre battle > tactics ogre.

Reinhardt

Arcane
reached ~end of demo yesterday, so today will see some new content. rushed to it, only cleared quests up to lvl 7 which unlocks characters. still much more effective than demo playthrough. 5x4 squads, kang sword, treasure maps, etc.
didn't killed thief and archer so will see what happens next.

Jinn

Arcane
reached ~end of demo yesterday, so today will see some new content. rushed to it, only cleared quests up to lvl 7 which unlocks characters. still much more effective than demo playthrough. 5x4 squads, kang sword, treasure maps, etc.
Did the demo save not transfer?

Reinhardt

Arcane
Did the demo save not transfer?
game offered to load demo save but i decided to start new run. mainly because i decided to spare people i executed in demo.

Reinhardt

Arcane
some knight errant with upgraded soldiers just joined liberation battle in central region and left after mission end. he was not in demo. at least i never saw him.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
seems like 1.01 added journalist difficulty (google translate)

1709730998790.png

1709731058583.png

Reinhardt

Arcane
playing desert area now. it's continuation of main story - starts ~10 lvl(elves are 15+, beastmen gate battle is lvl 25), so lower level than upper half of central region. story is mostly linear but there is reason for it - combat maps are bigger than what was in demo and stretching over big parts of overworld. enemy is more aggressive, constantly spamming reinforcements from half dozen camps, including LOTS of flyers, crossing mountains and beelining to your base. and because it's desert everyone who can't fly crawls like a turtle. arbalesters sitting on towers and targeting your mage and archer units with smoke bolts across half of the map disabling support attacks.

notpl

Arbiter
Am I missing something, or are there a ton of items with zero explanation of their properties? Some accessories give no additional passive skill, have 0 effect on stats, and have a blank description field, but cost 10,000 gold.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Am I missing something, or are there a ton of items with zero explanation of their properties? Some accessories give no additional passive skill, have 0 effect on stats, and have a blank description field, but cost 10,000 gold.
it was bug of version 1.0

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Interesting game. I think I pushed 2 or 3 buttons and then it just played it's self the whole time. I gotta admit, I liked how I didn't have to put any effort into it, and the bouncing tits lived up to the hype. Purchased.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
ok SDG I expect a full review on your channel by Monday

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom