Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2 by Saber Interactive - Titus takes on the Tyranids

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Yeah at one point the Steam forum front page was literally full of titles like "Is Warhammer LGBTQ+ friendly?" Shit was kinda funny TBH fam.

lightbane

Arcane
There's that fem Custodes that shows up in The Tithes, chapter 2. She's not only ugly as sin, she's insufferable and exists only to antagonize a Space Marine chapter (white scars IIRC) to let their homeworld die against the nids. She also possesses that sneering air of arrogance and hate against humanity all woke characters have.
I doubt any wh40k fan will consider her Canon.
In fact, these CGI wh40k shows are a bit too edgy even for the setting.

VonMiskov

Educated
It doesn't matter she is canon now. GW stand firm with that decision. Just buy their custodes in wigs minis.
Might get retconned later when DEI fever will fade away and lost sales in excel will finally get shown in a meeting with shareholders (that not gonna happen because there are some strong headed retards in w40K fandom that will eat all slop). Also GW only retcons cool things, so...

Last edited:

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
It doesn't matter she is canon now. GW stand firm with that decision. Just buy their custodes in wigs minis.
Might get retconned later when DEI fever will fade away and lost sales in excel will finally get shown in a meeting with shareholders (that not gonna happen because there are some strong headed retards in w40K fandom that will eat all slop). Also GW only retcons cool things, so...
The same company that swears up and down that "there is no canon" takes a firm stand against CHUDS saying something isn't canon.

randir14

Augur
Co op operations are retardedly difficult. Are they bugged? Last night my friend and I tried doing the 2nd-easiest difficulty and we couldn't even get halfway through thanks to constant waves of tyranid warriors and their giant swarms.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Co op operations are retardedly difficult. Are they bugged? Last night my friend and I tried doing the 2nd-easiest difficulty and we couldn't even get halfway through thanks to constant waves of tyranid warriors and their giant swarms.
I guess you should try easiest difficulty then.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Dunno man, I played a few with randos on the default difficulty (I guess thats medium or something) and it was managable. Of course when it comes to coop its all about who you end up playing with so YMMV.

Fargus

Arcane
Y8wnTyK.jpeg

I remember reading some wh40k lore about trannyds how they have a habit of infiltrating human societies by making human-trannyd hybrid spies that after multiple generations can almost pass as humans but still controled by the hive.

Caim

Arcane
Y8wnTyK.jpeg

I remember reading some wh40k lore about trannyds how they have a habit of infiltrating human societies by making human-trannyd hybrid spies that after multiple generations can almost pass as humans but still controled by the hive.
Yes. The first generation is an absolute creatura, but the more intertbreeding there is the more closely the offspring will resemble a human person... only to then re-breed with some ugly fuck and start the cycle anew.

randir14

Augur
Dunno man, I played a few with randos on the default difficulty (I guess thats medium or something) and it was managable. Of course when it comes to coop its all about who you end up playing with so YMMV.
Yes after playing some more I realized my friend was the biggest issue. He was basically just spamming left click, almost never parrying, never even doing gun strikes. When I told him how to do the latter he said "but I don't use my gun." Wtf. I ended up beating Substantial with two randoms.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom