Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Yasuke confirmed Samurai, cope and seethe - coming February 14th

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
dammmmn the japs talked trash about jesus??? that's FUCKED UP you think he'll be ok?
I'm tempted to post a soyjak, but I feel comments like these speak for themselves.
If we stand together then we'll be able to protect the most powerful beings in the universe from mean words bro, I've got your back
If someone insulted your father, would you not defend his name?. Or are you one of those cucks who covers their ears and hides in their parents bedrooms when the going gets tough?. If defending the honor of your father is important, imagine how much more important defending the name of God is. If that concept is too foreign for you, well, you should work at Firewalk.

True, some guy on the rpgcodex said my mom was a slut so now I'm gearing up to breach and clear his apartment.

Elttharion

Learned

• Assassin’s Creed Shadows will now be released on 14 February 2025. While the game is feature complete, the learnings from the Star Wars Outlaws release led us to provide additional time to further polish the title. This will enable the biggest entry in the franchise to fully deliver on its ambition, notably by fulfilling the promise of our dual protagonist adventure, with Naoe and Yasuke bringing two very different gameplay styles.
  • We are departing from the traditional Season Pass model. All players will be able to enjoy the game at the same time on February 14 and those who preorder the game will be granted the first expansion for free.
  • The game will mark the return of our new releases on Steam Day 1.
Finally, let me address some of the polarized comments around Ubisoft lately. I want to reaffirm that we are an entertainment-first company, creating games for the broadest possible audience, and our goal is not to push any specific agenda. We remain committed to creating games for fans and players that everyone can enjoy.”
Star Wars Outlaws initial sales proved softer than expected

Source

Lmao 4 days before Avowed and 3 days after Kingdom Come 2

smiling-henry-once-again-v0-bv69be8oxavc1.jpeg

scytheavatar

Scholar
  • Assassin’s Creed Shadows will now be released on 14 February 2025. While the game is feature complete, the learnings from the Star Wars Outlaws release led us to provide additional time to further polish the title. This will enable the biggest entry in the franchise to fully deliver on its ambition, notably by fulfilling the promise of our dual protagonist adventure, with Naoe and Yasuke bringing two very different gameplay styles.
  • We are departing from the traditional Season Pass model. All players will be able to enjoy the game at the same time on February 14 and those who preorder the game will be granted the first expansion for free.
  • The game will mark the return of our new releases on Steam Day 1.

They more or less admit that Outlaws flopping made them shit their pants and they are desperate to avoid another flop. Problem is that a delay of a few months is going to change jack shit.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
They more or less admit that Outlaws flopping made them shit their pants and they are desperate to avoid another flop. Problem is that a delay of a few months is going to change jack shit.
It's fascinating to me Ubisoft had access to Star Wars license and game still couldn't make the cut. Just because Disney fucked things up doesn't mean you have to as well.

scytheavatar

Scholar
It's fascinating to me Ubisoft had access to Star Wars license and game still couldn't make the cut. Just because Disney fucked things up doesn't mean you have to as well.

The EA executive who blocked the Amy Hennig Star Wars game due to it not having Jedi has been proved to be correct in the end. People keep pushing the whole Star Wars underworld thing even though the failure of Solo and Book of Boba Fett shows it's not as appealing as they think. Also Disney shitting the bed means it's difficult for the stench to not reach Ubisoft and other Star Wars games. The downfall of Star Wars was bad in the Fallen Order days but those days were an oasis compared to the current state of Star Wars.

Last edited:

ind33d

Learned

The EA executive who blocked the Amy Hennig Star Wars game due to it not having Jedi has been proved to be correct in the end. People keep pushing the whole Star Wars underworld thing even though the failure of Solo and Book of Boba Fett shows it's not as appealing as they think. Also Disney shitting the bed means it's difficult for the stench to reach Ubisoft and other Star Wars games. The downfall of Star Wars was bad in the Fallen Order days but those days were an oasis compared to the current state of Star Wars.
Underworld was intended to pivot from the original sequel trilogy about Xizor/Shadows of the Empire to Darth Maul and Talon to bring things full-circle with Episode I. All of the problems with Star Wars started because they didn't immediately start filming Episode 7-9 after "Return of the Jedi" and sit on them to release them after the prequels were finished

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom