Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ulysa

Scholar
the genital selection screen,
the what?...
Fuck I just googled it. :negative:

they can't imagine their genitals? It's more difficult than imagining a day/night cycle I guess.

Just found out Shadowheart's VA is lesbian. Hope this ruins her for the most retarded pieces of shit among you :shittydog:
my Queen would never be a lesbian. real life is not a video game.

fuck you nigga
3IpzzMa.png

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
the genital selection screen,
the what?...
Fuck I just googled it. :negative:

they can't imagine their genitals? It's more difficult than imagining a day/night cycle I guess.
What the fuck is even the ESRB standard for a game to be rated AO? I don't think anyone would have gotten away with this 10 or 20 years ago. I still remember being amazed that God of War showed boobs on the PS2. I also remember Giants: Citizen Kabuto censoring boobs outside of the EU.

Remember the hot coffee mod for GTA and what a shitstorm that caused? What about mainstream media saying Mass Effect had simulated sex scenes and freaking out? We have fallen so much since then.

DemonKing

Arcane
Just found out Shadowheart's VA is lesbian. Hope this ruins her for the most retarded pieces of shit among you :shittydog:
Ian Mckellen is a cum-guzzler but that doesn't mean his interpretation of Gandalf is automatically terrible. The whole point of acting is to portray something that you aren't so you'd have to be pretty demented to go off a character because you disagree with their voice actor's personal choices...however, this is the Codex I guess...

Takamori

Learned
Join me in the path of no silly romances, you will never be disappointed!

As for the chosen one discussion, I understand that your player character usually is an above average person with his 1st level class in whatever. My problem personally is how much cock sucking fart smelling action the story presents you with, like even Battle Brothers the commander player has some special insight or connection in the world but still no retarded magic powers that will make yourself unique to the world you are still bound to the rules(Well in BB case you are bound into disadvantage sometimes).

I just don't like this whole marketing of collecting chromosomes I mean tadpoles making your character le special Illithid man dude. If I opt out because I don't want to devour chromosomes will I be entering in some sort ultra giga hard mode? And given that we are dealing with Larian here I don't expect any after thought about balancing.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Lesbians aren't a real thing. A small group are just straight women who are asshurt at men for some reason, and the rest are whores who want to get male attention by licking other women in various places.

Both motives basically revolve around men though.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I think one of the reasons I'm honestly looking forward to this game is to see for myself the depths to which Larian has been willing to delve in the name of degeneracy. I mean I've already committed to not involving myself with any of the bizarro romance crap but you just know there's going to be some subtle hints here and there that are probably unavoidable.

Many here hate Forgotten Realms but you have to admit that dragging it through the mud of bear sex is p. low. Oh, Swen, what have you done?

Takamori

Learned
I think one of the reasons I'm honestly looking forward to this game is to see for myself the depths to which Larian has been willing to delve in the name of degeneracy. I man I've already committed to not involving myself with any of the bizarro romance crap but you just know there's going to be some subtle hints here and there that are probably unavoidable.

Many here hate Forgotten Realms but you have to admit that dragging it through the mud of bear sex is p. low. Oh, Swen, what have you done?
Oh for sure if you follow the BEGONE THOT RP, you will have fucking Astarion, Karlach and Frog Chick asking to delve in their magical realm.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'm going to just start up my PC at home when I get up Thursday AM, launch Steam, tell it to install BG3, then go to work. Hopefully by the time I get home it will have completed.

Ha.

Ha ha.

Hurr?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
To be honest, I'm getting BG3 because I really enjoyed the first DOS. DOS2 was okay, but with many flaws. I am also interested to see what a high budget turn-based game by western devs have to offer. How often do we actually see high budge rpgs that don't use real-time. Latest one I can think of is Midnight Suns. Not sure if Jagged Alliance 3 is high budget. Maybe.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
COME SEE MY BARRELS! THE BEST BARRELS IN ALL OF FAERUN! STACK THEM AS HIGH AS YOU WANT TO!

BARRELS! BARRELS FOR SALE!

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Is being self-employed "working"? I guess you have a point there. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom