Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

La vie sexuelle

Learned
If you remember, in past there were requirements not only for weight but also for type of armor like "half-plate armor only for non-evil warriors or rangers"

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
My niece and her girlfriends
Unless this is an ESL moment, which you would surprise me coming from you, you do realize that this description alone characterize this group of relative as belonging to an ultra-marginal group ?

I'm an ESL, so might be

It's a group of girls playing D&D

You are German, perhaps? If your nice lives in Berlin I'm not surprised.
No, not Berlin, though its a bigger city

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Unless this is an ESL moment, which you would surprise me coming from you, you do realize that this description alone characterize this group of relative as belonging to an ultra-marginal group ?

I'm an ESL, so might be

It's a group of girls playing D&D

You are German, perhaps? If your nice lives in Berlin I'm not surprised.
No, not Berlin

I'm asking, because. let say, subculture shtick was always strong in Berlin. Hamburg is similar in this regard. I don't know how it works with rest of cites, but definitely depends of land.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I can't believe how many of you are purchasing this demonic filth. We need to organize a last minute emergency boycott. Save as many lives as possible from being brainwashed into turning gay and trying on women's underwear. We're about to have a bunch of little Handos running around this place.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
D&D has become much more mainstream among the younger generation than some of us oldtimers here realize

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I can't believe how many of you are purchasing this demonic filth. We need to organize a last minute emergency boycott. Save as many lives as possible from being brainwashed into turning gay and trying of women's underwear.
how about you manage abstinence and fight your own demons?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Granted, this is also exactly the current target of Wotc, so not really surprising.
Well, it worked, the player base is now close to 40% women, so good on them

Latro

Arcane
Granted, this is also exactly the current target of Wotc, so not really surprising.
Well, it worked, the player base is now close to 40% women, so good on them
Yea the same sex bestiality scene really sold this to Stacy and Lauren

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I think more important is a general number of customers. A Hundred people, each with a different identity, is still only hundred. WoTC had good time for past few years, but I heard that now tables are changes and company has financial problems.

MerchantKing

Learned
Heavy armour has no strength requirement? But why?
It hasn't had one since 3e outside of encumbrance.

Of course heavy armor has a STR requirement in 5e.

View attachment 39553

Although removing the disadvantage on plate is pure incline.

Disadvantage is not requirement.
That's my bad for not pasting the entire chart. Disadvantage is for stealth.

View attachment 39554
I didn't know you were such a 5e aficionado Binky. But I guess Larian is falling short here too.

Aarwolf

Learned
Wonder how you guys will cope when the reviews start coming in.

I can't wait to see all the butthurt on steam forums and review bombing from people who think that they can play it with camera ovet the shoulder, like Dragon Age. Our good man Tuco Benedicto Pacifico was trying to preach to the crowd about how deep they have their heads in their assess, but they wouldn't listen. So they are in for a very nasty surprise.

Larianshill

Arbiter
I can't believe how many of you are purchasing this demonic filth. We need to organize a last minute emergency boycott. Save as many lives as possible from being brainwashed into turning gay and trying on women's underwear. We're about to have a bunch of little Handos running around this place.
How about you save your own liver?

Wonder how you guys will cope when the reviews start coming in.

I can't wait to see all the butthurt on steam forums and review bombing from people who think that they can play it with camera ovet the shoulder, like Dragon Age. Our good man Tuco Benedicto Pacifico was trying to preach to the crowd about how deep they have their heads in their assess, but they wouldn't listen. So they are in for a very nasty surprise.
The game's been in Early Access for like 3 years and it's not 2010 anymore. Nice try though.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Heavy armour has no strength requirement? But why?
It hasn't had one since 3e outside of encumbrance.

Of course heavy armor has a STR requirement in 5e.

View attachment 39553

Although removing the disadvantage on plate is pure incline.

Disadvantage is not requirement.
That's my bad for not pasting the entire chart. Disadvantage is for stealth.

View attachment 39554
I didn't know you were such a 5e aficionado Binky. But I guess Larian is falling short here too.

Why Blinky?

Aarwolf

Learned
The game's been in Early Access for like 3 years and it's not 2010 anymore. Nice try though.

You can see for yourself on retardera. I'm no lying, they think that they can play it that way b/c they saw one 15 sec. snippet from one of the devs playing it on steam deck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom