Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
R7tCW0t.jpg

Someone has a link?

https://archive.ph/XUxiy

Hagashager

Educated
Moments like these I wonder if there's something to be said about "putting away childish things". Far be it from me to judge anyone on a gaming forum but man, it sure seems like "adulthood" is going to hit you no matter what. If you don't outgrow it yourself manchildren will screech and cry about its content to the point of slaughtering it before your eyes. Either way, you're gonna have to move on.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Moments like these I wonder if there's something to be said about "putting away childish things". Far be it from me to judge anyone on a gaming forum but man, it sure seems like "adulthood" is going to hit you no matter what. If you don't outgrow it yourself manchildren will screech and cry about its content to the point of slaughtering it before your eyes. Either way, you're gonna have to move on.
Well, you will have to move on from everything then.

Hagashager

Educated
To be clear I wasn't referring to Codex. I was referring to the people who cry about social issues in the media. I disagree with the "no politics in my video-games crowd" but I also think it's deranged to want atomized modern sensibilities shoehorned in too.

To be clear I wasn't referring to Codex. I was referring to the people who cry about social issues in the media. I disagree with the "no politics in my video-games crowd" but I also think it's deranged to want atomized modern sensibilities shoehorned in too.
based centrist boomer

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I've considered the same thing.

Of course, you can always just play older games, like many of us have been doing for decades now. But eventually, it gets old.

The truly deranged bit is screeching when someone wants to mod your politics out of the game.

It's a microcosm of this:
nlOfmKQ.png

Don't like it? Build your own game. WAIT, NOT LIKE THAT!

Last edited:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The left before : What two consenting adults do in their bedroom is their business.
The left now : What a gamer does in his PC is MY business!!

Games being political aren't the problem. I'm libertarian and enjoyed a lot Bioshock, you know, a critic against libertarianism. The problem is when the game is pure preaching/propaganda.

Reyvik

Novice
At first I didn't care about inclusion of lgbt characters and all that jazz, but as soon I laid my eyes on this fucking subreddit with a bunch of pussies crying about people trolling I am more than eager to download every single 'nazi' mod that was developed for this game and solo this as durge with particular type of mustache

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
The absolute nerve of this homo:
The mod pack “ser Aylin” is a part of is called “No Alphabets.” It can’t be found on NexusMods, but you can find it elsewhere on sites like 4chan and RPGHQ. It not only changes the gender of Nightsong but also messes with other LGBTQ+ characters. To add insult to injury, it removes certain features from character creation as well.
Oh no! Tranny options are being removed with mods! How dare they!

Lmao...fucking hell what a nonce.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom