Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Bloodborne. Discuss or die!

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
No fucking way.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Codex Chalice dungeons patrols.

Let's do it Bros.

Also imagine if someone figures out how to make a Chalice dungeon Mod to improve and make more type of seeds, and potentially also modded expanded loot.

Bahamut

Arcane
Some baits I found
Edit: Def fake by look of edited screens to look like wide-screen
etsx20200611143007691ukkw.jpg

nmxy20200611143007066osuy.jpg

nwqi20200611143008285grtr.jpg

icsn20200611143010281atkg.jpg

ehqg20200611143010442jkxy.jpg

Dodo1610

Arcane
That's some of the worst faked screenshots I have seen in some time.

I still don't think that this BB remaster is real and why would Sony announce it at the PC gaming show?

Perkel

Arcane
Nigger other than lighting colors change it looks the fucking same. They only removed a bit of fog from above right city because it doesn't work with lighting. Secondly where is the rest of supposed bullshots ? I posted like 20-30 screenshots.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
so how can I, simple PC master race kun, can play this game on my master race PC today without waiting for the remaster that does not exist?

btw that's me:
yes

Last edited:

Silva

Arcane
so how can I, simple PC master race kun, can play this game on my master race PC today without waiting for the remaster that does not exist?
First write on your sig "I'm a PC slave race cocksucker".

Then I'll tell you. :cool:

PSNow.

"You can download it from PS Now (most PS4 games on there are downloadable) which will solve the input lag problem. Just remember that even though you've downloaded it, once you cancel your free trial you won't have access to the license anymore so won't be able to play it. But you can download and play freely until you cancel it. ...

Actually, you can cancel the free trial as soon as you've signed up for it and continue to play for the full 7 days. All cancelling does is make sure you're not charged once your time expires."

Silva

Arcane
Just remember there's no DLC in PSNow. And BB DLC is considered (arguably) the best in series. So, if you like it you'll probably feel the urge to buy a PS4 just for it.

Perkel

Arcane
Buy PS4 buy BB play BB and sell PS4 sell BB. A bit of work but you will effectively pay 0$ or few $ for whole thing.
I did that with BB, MHW, Nier, MGS5 and P5 and was able to sell everything for profit of few $ instead of loss.

There is also PSNow But you need to be in europe, japan or US/canada for it to work great. You can play for free 7 days and i made tutorial just few pages back.

Doktor Best

Arcane
I just beat the abhorrent beast in the ailing loran chalice and that was a good feeling. Still, i have to get something off my chest:

Fuck From Software. Fuck them with a spiked mace.

What a shitty bossfight.

sullynathan

Arcane
I just beat the abhorrent beast in the ailing loran chalice and that was a good feeling. Still, i have to get something off my chest:

Fuck From Software. Fuck them with a spiked mace.

What a shitty bossfight.
I liked that boss

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom