Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

Wild Slop

Arcane
Weird, especially as my messages weren't that long. I guess translating the messages doesn't give anything?

Gibberish. The translation is more Chinese looking characters.

"Participationႀ" is the only bit that stands out amidst them.

In the non translation repeating charters like " 聿聿聿 " stand out. Translated it is " みみみ " , peppered in other parts of the message are ones like " ႀ ".

Toying around with removing some of these character shifts the translator to seeing words like "Blade" , "Van taming" or "Party Light".

Bliblablubb

Arcane
For the 3rd time..., actually, EVERY time I played spoils of 10 on this map, I lost at least 7 of them in a row. The RNG has apparently a problem generating numbers beyond 20 for me. Can happen once, should not happen twice, but the third makes me look like an idiot. :argh:

I am out. No point in stretching the unevitable now.

Team Sloppy-Baud wins, gg. :salute:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Ah shuddup. Do you even need more than one hand to count your losses in the last 3 turns? :argh:

According to last round's snap I deployed 25 armies and lost 22 of them. Killing a total of 8. Muslim "human wave" strategy might be slightly overrated...
I think that entitles me to a cup of butthurtness (tm). :obviously:

Wild Slop

Arcane
You ,the Muslim hoard, the one that invaded from Africa and pushed us out of France and Spain caused this. You thought you had us. But we regrouped.

22873.jpg
:

"Looked dead, didn't I? But I wasn't.
But it wasn't from lack of trying, I can tell you that.
Actually, Blib's last dice roll put me in a coma - A coma I was to lie in for many turns.
When I woke up, I went on what the Prestigious RPGCodex Gaming Magazine referred to as a 'roaring rampage of revenge.'
I roared. And I rampaged. And I got bloody satisfaction."

Diving for you now, Bibble.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
You are the Muslim hoard that invaded from Africa and pushed us out of France and Spain. But we regrouped.
Excuse me? Treacherous Hoodoo attacked spain and I pushed back to avenge poor Baud. Stop putinizing history! Or are you telling me you were secrectly teaming up with the koala all along....? :|

But...you would take me for a sore loser that would keep you hanging for 24h on purpose? Sad. :(
Son, I am disappoint.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You are the Muslim hoard that invaded from Africa and pushed us out of France and Spain. But we regrouped.
Excuse me? Treacherous Hoodoo attacked spain and I pushed back to avenge poor Baud. Stop putinizing history! Or are you telling me you were secrectly teaming up with the koala all along....? :|

But...you would take me for a sore loser that would keep you hanging for 24h on purpose? Sad. :(
Son, I am disappoint.

That's not exactly how I remember the battle in Spain

Bliblablubb

Arcane
According to the snapshots, I was just peacefully sitting in Granada minding my own business, distributing healthy food to orphans... when the wild red menace appeared. Then, only a few turns later, Spain was littered with Krazy Kommunist Koalas. Only then I started sending in my peace corps to liberate the country.

Honest. Didn't even need a sharpie for that. :obviously:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
According to the snapshots, I was just peacefully sitting in Granada minding my own business, distributing healthy food to orphans... when the wild red menace appeared. Then, only a few turns later, Spain was littered with Krazy Kommunist Koalas. Only then I started sending in my peace corps to liberate the country.

Honest. Didn't even need a sharpie for that. :obviously:

"Peacefully" sitting in Granada with an army large enough to conquer countries... But looking at the snapshot, it's true that you weren't the first to attack my provinces in Spain.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Large army meant nothing in my case. RNGesus had blessed me, I had to outnumber potential attackers at least 7 to 1. So basically I was just holding a victory point against an accidental attack by... one lone army.
:negative:

Wild Slop

Arcane
What had happened is you hired / or came to some arrangement, unholy pact with equally brutal mercenary barbarians. When the time came you started squabbling and fighting among each other. The only possible outcome really.
I consider the attacks of the dogs you set upon us as an attack from you as well.

This snapshot talk is intriguing, caused me to go looking. Here is what I found : [ Side Panel ] Settings - Game Settings - Panel Interface ( Set to Yes )

Turns out this is what the "Snap (followed by gibberish Chinese)" was too! I don't see screwed up past text in the Chatlog either. Looks like when you take a manual snapshot it posts it to the Chatlog for some reason.

hoothoot think about turning this feature on. We had talked about how it would be nice to have something like this too. It's been under our nose this whole time.

Also if it enables a highlighting feature which is very helpful....

I'm now not seeing the Battlelog. Hmmm. I don't know if I like that aspect of it. Gotta weigh this.

Maybe poke around the settings more.

*OK the new Panel Interface breaks more of the information up into tabs.
There is a Log tab which is what I have known as the Battlelog.

I do like how the information displayed in the simpler view (in a distilled manner, comparatively) is staring right at me all at once.

The new features gives much and is quite nice.

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
What had happened is you hired / or came to some arrangement, unholy pact with equally brutal mercenary barbarians. When the time came you started squabbling and fighting among each other. The only possible outcome really.
I consider the attacks of the dogs you set upon us as an attack from you as well.

This snapshot talk is intriguing, caused me to go looking. Here is what I found : [ Side Panel ] Settings - Game Settings - Panel Interface ( Set to Yes )

Turns out this is what the "Snap (followed by gibberish Chinese)" was too! I don't see screwed up past text in the Chatlog either. Looks like when you take a manual snapshot it posts it to the Chatlog for some reason.

hoothoot think about turning this feature on. We had talked about how it would be nice to have something like this too. It's been under our nose this whole time.

I'm now not seeing the Battlelog. Hmmm. I don't know if I like that aspect of it. Gotta weigh this.

*Ok the new Panel interface breaks more of the interface up into tabs. There is a log tab. As much as I like all the info from the older view staring right at me all at once, these new features are quite nice too.

Still weighing.

I don't know about you, but each turn I got a link 'snapshot round X' posted in the chat. This way I get access to snapshots for all turns, since those in the snapshot tab only go back a few turns

baud

Arcane
Patron

*Ok the new Panel interface breaks more of the interface up into tabs. There is a log tab. As much as I like all the info from the older view staring right at me all at once, these new features are quite nice too.

Still weighing.

I don't know about you, but each turn I got a link 'snapshot round X' posted in the chat. This way I get access to snapshots for all turns, since those in the snapshot tab only go back a few turns

What I'm using:
JhmBLnG.png
Though I have the Automated Snapshots setting to Yes

Last edited:

Wild Slop

Arcane
I made an edit to my last post.

This is a new feature to me so I have yet to see its in's and out's.

Was this default turned on? My having an old account might be why I didn't know ( I got Grandfathered into the old way). But then hoothoot with his new account would be seeing it too.

hoothoot what ever happened to that account merge with your old one plan?

Last edited:

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Thiink they decided to leave me with my new account

Also lol at all this over night drama. Whats this abt snap shots?

Bliblablubb

Arcane

Turns out this is what the "Snap (followed by gibberish Chinese)" was too!
I told ya, but you didn't listen. You never listen to me. :(

The chinese came from the china made rootkit you used to hack the dice. My mum explained that to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom