Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Wild Slop learning Chinese then leaking his self-broken UI to cover his tracks for diceroll hacking was inevitable at some point. That he has chosen this moment, as we are in a valley of CC enthusiasm, has been earth shaking for me. Using such innoble methods to achieve such a noble meta... Ripping us apart, but bringing us back together... The game will never be the same.

Il get onto organising Neptunes in the next couple days

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I don't like that it posts that sheet to the Chat.
It only shows what the player clicking on it can see with fog on. And in the case of team matches, it even goes to the team chat only.
Stop being so paranoid.
Even when crossreferencing with the log it's nearly impossible to see how much other players lost in attacks. Their will be no definite proof of your hack.

"It's not cheating if you don't get caught!" :obviously:

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Neptunes Pride has a smartphpne version called Subterfuge. Which one would you guys rather play?

Wild Slop

Arcane
How dare you!??

The Chinese babble was a result of enemy sabotage!

Now for all the underhanded scummery that Hoot has pulled off over the years I have never seen something quite like this. I wouldn't put it past him BUT could it be the a newly introduced enemy is responsible? A constantly pointing the finger enemy at that.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Defending gives a level of weapon bonus for free I think (significant) Dont let your weapons research fall too far behind
Can build warp gates on planets later that significantly increase ship travel speed
Setting aside ships just to gather troops for you is worth doing once your empire grows a bit
Wild slop is a perfidious destroyer of dreams

Alright thats about all can think of, Gl hf

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Look at Slop, less than 24hrs in and hes begun the baseless slander.. smh

some other tips i can think of: varies a bit on situation but try to have a good balance of economy/industry/science, at least at the beginning. Economy gives you 10$ per point per "tick", which is like a galactic year or whatever. You can compare your industry with other peoples industry/ship income in the leaderboard. Science imo wait to invest in till you have a bit of an economy but research alliances are very powerful and you can sell tech for alot too usually

also you can set orders before the game starts :M :M :lol:

you can queue up weeks worth of ship orders if you want to by adding planets - this is good for when you want to set up ship collectors who ferry ships to bases with warp gates

Wild Slop

Arcane
Look at Slop, less than 24hrs in and hes begun the baseless slander.. smh

'memba this!?!?!!!!!?!!?
Let me know when it starts.
?

Hint:
It on this page and you emphatically agreed with it.

some other tips i can think of:

also you can set orders before the game starts :M :M :lol:
Laugh it up, funnyman, this informative tip would have been nice... BEFORE the match started.

Convenient huh??

And he calls me untrustworthy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom