Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Hellion

Arcane
By this point I'm hoping this is all an elaborate marketing plot and 1-2 days before release Bioware will release a statement "LOL fooled you, as if anyone would actually create such garbage on purpose, here's what our game REALLY looks like" and proceed to show something completely different than what we've seen so far.

It all seems bleak but in the final hour mein fuhrer Corinne Busche will use the Wunderwaffen that will bring us final victory.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm gonna be that guy and say the game will probably do *okay* - below the expectations of ever greedy suits, but not bad enough to kill Bioware.

Bioware's undead existence will continue.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
This bitch just keeps dropping:
cyqeb6I.png

https://steamdb.info/stats/globaltopsellers/

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
"I once breached the Fade in the name of another, to serve the Old Gods of the Empire in person. I found only chaos and corruption. Dead Whispers. For a thousand years I was confused. No more. I have gathered the will to return under no name but my own, to champion withered Tevinter and correct this Blighted world. Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty."

Maybe Cory wasn't so bad after all.

1726943277340.png

frajaq

Erudite
"I once breached the Fade in the name of another, to serve the Old Gods of the Empire in person. I found only chaos and corruption. Dead Whispers. For a thousand years I was confused. No more. I have gathered the will to return under no name but my own, to champion withered Tevinter and correct this Blighted world. Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty."

Maybe Cory wasn't so bad after all.

View attachment 55264

Its weird how much this one face looks far better than most in Dragon Age Inquisition and Veilguard

Semiurge

Cipher

Barkeep woman has unusually muscular arms. I bet this will be a common theme....

So, you are saying that the game devs deliberately made things out of proportion in order to uglify the characters... Why? Is it some sort of troll aim at the players? Some sort of "fuck you" aimed at the game company? What the hell???

It goes with the cartoony, pedomorphic style. Notice how the whole tone of the scene changes to more mature when the characters get smaller heads and wider shoulders? They made the proportions "cute" on purpose, so that they can poach from the Sims crowd. The Sims visual style is one of the most hideous ones I've ever seen, but then I've never been into the uncanny-valley mix of cartoony and real.

Pretty hot MC, not gonna lie, big head or not

Yes. It's such a waste.

I don't think this slider actually does anything.

94KeQuH.png
they cant go too crazy, or else it would cause armor clipping and everyone would complain even MORE!!!1

The sliders don't dynamically adjust to other sliders' settings, so maybe the glutes will look bigger if the thigh size is reduced. That qunari ass is unbelievably flat though.

Im starting to think - do they make all these "feminine" sliders meaningless solely to not trigger trannies?
This. And probably to trigger man.

So inclusive right? Except if you are a curvy woman. I think they justify this with the argument, that curvy woman are overrepresented in other games anyway. Like they wanna restore some kind of balance with only making ugly haks possible to create, lol.

They probably don't want too many normies and coomers to take an interest in this franchise, so obviously they try to keep the sex-appeal settings minimal. How inclusive indeed.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom