Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Capcom Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Yes! YES!
I hope you can import save games, wouldn't mind doing a hard mode run with my PS3 save.

This is MT Framework we're talking about, they'd really have to try to botch it up, performance wise at least.
Import won't happen, that would imply a dedicated export function to be patched into the ps3 version and converting the save game into a format usable in the pc version.

Amn Nom

Learned
:yeah: :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Is this real life right now? Dragon's Dogma on PC in January and then Dark Souls 3 within a couple of months? I can't believe I'm living in an age where miracles happen. Just this once I'll throw aside all my usual cynicism and dive on the fanboy hype train because the game is that fucking good.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
unless this gets rudimentary mod support or new content in form of dlc i won't bother with it. buying it again just for "silky smooth" 30 fps? fuck off.
Fuck the fps, I just want to play it on a machine that won't be bogged down with loading times constantly. That shit is the true bane of console games ever since cartridges went out of fashion.

Old Hans

Arcane
I've played the Online game, and will say its not very good. It doesn't have the fun exploration or complex dungeons of the regular game. It's all very basic and boring. Some of the texture work looks really awful. Like 1990s repeating texures and morrowind water. It all looks like a big downgrade from the original.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I've played the Online game, and will say its not very good. It doesn't have the fun exploration or complex dungeons of the regular game. It's all very basic and boring. Some of the texture work looks really awful. Like 1990s repeating texures and morrowind water. It all looks like a big downgrade from the original.
Is it in beta already?

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
Always meant to play more of this, realized ill never really be able to get into it. But at least now when someone wants to check it out ill be able to make them use a mouse and kb with it and laugh at their ass scanning around like a pedophile hearing police sirens.

Perkel

Arcane
yussssss
No borders , 60fps please and proper res support.

Pawn creation system is probably most robust character editor aside from that korean mmo.

I like how you can make your dude completely kid or completely old along with huge different in build and size.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
yussssss
No borders , 60fps please and proper res support.

Pawn creation system is probably most robust character editor aside from that korean mmo.

I like how you can make your dude completely kid or completely old along with huge different in build and size.
And then proceed to become romantically engaged with any of the npcs with an equal variety. Disgusting old man + little girl... yep. Lesbian mistress to the duchess? You betcha!

Also, assuming they have an entirely new online server set up (and I don't imagine why not) I'll finally be able to take part in that Ur-Dragon slaying shit. Tried that shit on 360 but the fucker had so many hp (he gets stronger with each death) that it was utterly hopeless to even make a dent.

Nice. Finally PC cucks race have chance to play proper action rpg:smug: Maybe even Twicher 4 devs will play it for couple hours to see how a good combat system looks like:salute:

Shammy

Learned
I too really enjoyed Dragon's Dogma, and I'm really happy Capcom of all companies decided to port it to PC. Hopefully the port is decent enough, because this game deserves every bit of attention it got.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
f6099714755213815c1f9d7a3f82b9b0.png

9427432a5c817425f465ca3cbc375239.png

a62097bb86c7c4fe2b05ed5c8f88edf0.png

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
This game was surprisingly fun. Only thing I did not like was that you had to make long ass walks everywhere.

Perkel

Arcane
And then proceed to become romantically engaged with any of the npcs with an equal variety. Disgusting old man + little girl... yep. Lesbian mistress to the duchess? You betcha!

Also, assuming they have an entirely new online server set up (and I don't imagine why not) I'll finally be able to take part in that Ur-Dragon slaying shit. Tried that shit on 360 but the fucker had so many hp (he gets stronger with each death) that it was utterly hopeless to even make a dent.

lover slab on it. In DRAGONS DOGMA you can fuck a dragon.

fucking FINALLY

this game is bloody brilliant. it will be nice playing it at a decent framerate at a proper resolution.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom