Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dwarf Fortress now on Steam with a graphical overhaul

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I can't buy it if there are trannies
The next major patch is going to focus on implementing trannies and all 68 gender identities, including male, female, transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, and all, none or a combination of these.

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
Support Dwarf Fortress and you support woke devs, simple as.

They’re just autists living their little lives. If the prevailing wind is liberasts and homosexuals, they support it. If it’s metal and big titties like in 2005, then they’d support that. It’s like blaming the villagers for supporting the Vietcong when the sun goes down. If you don’t want that to happen, then be the prevailing wind.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Got the game and i love it. Used to play the free version. So far i am having a blast. Fantastic as ever. Who complain about Trannies will be happy to know that you can totally disable that and improve the situation via mod. However, my fort has for now a population of 50 and i have not seen even one of them.
Imagining missing a great game for the sake of culture war nonsense.

Rephyrnomicon

Novice
73hm9t.jpg

Caim

Arcane
I can't buy it if there are trannies
The next major patch is going to focus on implementing trannies and all 68 gender identities, including male, female, transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, and all, none or a combination of these.
What's this, a speedrun to your fortress self-destructing?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

How about just play the game and stop to taint gaming thread with this 4chan crap? Keep this culture war nonsense out from gaming threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

None

Arbiter
How about just play the game and stop to taint gaming thread with this 4chan crap? Keep this culture war nonsense out from gaming threads.
It does relate to the game though. Especially with animals who can end up being exclusively homosexual, which is only rarely observed in the wild. Got an elephant bull in musth, ready to fuck anything that moves? Tough luck, all the nearby elephant cows think boys are icky. That war elephant army you wanted will have to wait. Of course that isn't how nature typically works and it can make getting a desired embark scenario difficult, or just fuck with your animal population in general. If animals had the same relationship mechanics that civilized species had it may matter, but right now it is an entirely negative mechanic that offers nothing of value and isn't even accurate in how it is portrayed.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

It does relate to the game though. Especially with animals who can end up being exclusively homosexual, which is only rarely observed in the wild. Got an elephant bull in musth, ready to fuck anything that moves? Tough luck, all the nearby elephant cows think boys are icky. That war elephant army you wanted will have to wait. Of course that isn't how nature typically works and it can make getting a desired embark scenario difficult, or just fuck with your animal population in general. If animals had the same relationship mechanics that civilized species had it may matter, but right now it is an entirely negative mechanic that offers nothing of value and isn't even accurate in how it is portrayed.
That is indeed an issue. But is related mostly in a balancing gameplay factor. Well is a thing you can totally disable tho.I dont think the side issues were intentional toady himself admitted that the percentage were out of scale.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
h
Who's going to be the hero that mods out the trannies and goes down in gaming journo history?
[CASTE:FEMALE]
The gender tag lets it know how breeding works.
[FEMALE]
[ORIENTATION:FEMALE:100:0:0]
[ORIENTATION MALE:0:0:100]
[MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE]
To add beards, put square brackets around the following:
BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:FACIAL_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS

[CASTE FEMALE]
[MALE]
[ORIENTATION:FEMALE:0:0:100]
[ORIENTATION MALE:100:0:0]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_TYPE:LOWERBODY][BP_ADD_TYPE:GELDABLE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:FACIAL_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS]
This removes the fags, apparently - the orientation lines in specific. It's the creature_standard.txt in data>vanilla>vanilla creatures, line 328.
huh my file doesnt look like this, there is only male and female caste, no female caste with male gender

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom