Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Dodo1610

Arcane
You can shift to another faction at some part during the story. So you can still join the minor factions but the devs insentivises you to later join the major factions with more content.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
521hjPp.jpg

Das it for my ELEX 1 replay. My body is ready for ELEX 2

:hype:

Mauman

Learned
Replaying Elex one right now, and I really hope Arx comes back in the sequel.

His absolute asshat alb supremacist behavior is so over the top it makes me giggle.

just

Liturgist
i hope he and caja are battling for the kid custody and he has to walk across the land gathering witnesses to prove caja is a whore
plus alien invasion which makes thing harder for the man

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I dont get how people enjoy risen 1 more than elex. In risen, few part (like getting out of the city) is one of the best piranha design, then up until you join a faction, the game kinda went downhill.

While the individual part of elex have nothing that is as strong as risen, overall it's a more fun game.

Rise DO have the best combat out of piranha library tho

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Best companion Crony is back. :cool:

Logan, uh, is that the former Duke with a different haircut? Because if feeding Hybrid mana is the canon ending, that guy should be dead, the dude chimps out at you for being "too dangerous" (maybe he doesn't if you join with the outlaws, I dunno, but the outlaws were the least popular faction so I can't imagine that being canon).

Nasty turned into a wine aunt. Nyra hit the wall too (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/e...PC_Nyra.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171219175054 [open in a private window]) and her looks have caught up to her "I'd like to speak to a manager" personality, but she died in the dumb race riots in my playthrough so I'm glad to see that isn't canon (and since she's slaughtered by Albs if the riot succeeds that means the albs were kicked out).

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom