Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Arc Line - Arcanum-inspired, modern Party-Based RPG

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So they went from isometric, third person, back to isometric? I smell another INSOMNIA: The Ark.

Modron

Arcane
Iteration in game development is nothing new, we just saw behind the curtains. Going to knock Diablo for not staying a turnbased Rogue like next?

Modron

Arcane
My biggest gripe is it started out with action combat then switched to real time with pause (maybe even worse than that: a blasphemous round based real time combat system).

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
They don't look like Devs technically capable to make and write quality mash up of Dragon Age and Arcanum, which is not worst couple ever. Could even work out, if thy had magic called passion. I can already see that they started wokefying game. More and more womenx in their Dev videos, less and less masculine, cool looking male characters on screen, when they show of characters, they default to female (this all sounds like micro neat picking lol, but truuuuuust me, it's all early symptoms, you just got somewhat acustomed to it), then tastefully scantily dressed elvish whores in steampunk 19th century Kiev? Got marginalized, sexiness of female characters got toned down (it was perfectly tasteful), then we got our first butch lesbian gunslinger woman in latest DevDiary, animations are more and more in line with western Hive Mind (they look like same guy who made animations for Blizzard multiplayer shooters, makes them for all these nu-woke isometric RPGs), graphics have less soul and unique touch already, and are more sterilesed for Western transmale audience (colour pallete and animations have to remind them of Overwatch)

I mean, wish you all the best but I invested 0 hope, and some curiosity into these Devs. Originally last year, a Dev dropped in here, talked a little bit and vanished since then. Which means he was either ordered to find every.single.remotely.associated.place.for.rpgs and he stumbled upon us or he was fired since then or maybe told not to come again. Frankly, it felt like Business from him. No feeling of genuiine desire to make GREAT FUCKING RPG, like you have with indie Devs who post here

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Here you can see that Dev can't answer the hardest question WOKE Sphynga has for indie RPG devs: Will you have in character creation gender/sex selection or body type A/body type B? From his answers, and from him being absent since then we can see from what direction wind blows in studio
What is a woman?

Haha, you don't know? You should probably go outside and talk to one.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Surprised I missed this one, there's more and more steampunk projects coming out of the woodwork.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Reminds me a bit of Edge of Twilight – Return To Glory, a vapourware that was developed for many years... only to drop 1st chapter with no more coming

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Well, it seems to have a way bigger budget than I expected, if only so somebody can make this cinematic.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Cool trailer, wild that these Ukranian nobodies can deliver much better graphic for their first game than Owlcat for their third.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom