Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect New Mass Effect confirmed

Tyrr

Liturgist
Also lmao at Bioware shilling Femshep hard as fuck and trying to pretend Male Shepard doesn't exist.
Plot twist: This is male Shepard.

Elttharion

Learned
New protagonist? Shit design, looks like some Destiny knock off. Also lmao at Bioware shilling Femshep hard as fuck and trying to pretend Male Shepard doesn't exist.

53yMmeb.jpg
That design is hideous.

jackofshadows

Magister
Will those protohumans learn? I just saw Reacher 2 season trailer and thought: yeah, that's pretty good and primarily because they didn't change Reacher himself. A fucking chad, kicking asses left and right, neat one-liners (no hints at smashing pussy though or any female nudity, a shame). These fucks apparently want to actually drift into obscurity or outright disband.

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
New protagonist? Shit design, looks like some Destiny knock off. Also lmao at Bioware shilling Femshep hard as fuck and trying to pretend Male Shepard doesn't exist.

53yMmeb.jpg
That design is hideous.
Looks like an unfinished flyer for some night club promo with DJ Mass Effect.
Will those protohumans learn? I just saw Reacher 2 season trailer and thought: yeah, that's pretty good and primarily because they didn't change Reacher himself. A fucking chad, kicking asses left and right, neat one-liners (no hints at smashing pussy though or any female nudity, a shame). These fucks apparently want to actually drift into obscurity or outright disband.
Agreed, Reacher is very based in the new trailer.

9ted6

Educated

53yMmeb.jpg
Just when you think the bar can't fall any closer to the center of the earth.

Rhobar121

Scholar
Even if it's not complete crap when are they going to release it in 2030 or later?
The new DA is not close and they are already planning to announce a new game?
Ambitious, considering that they have a high chance of being killed by EA after Dreadwolf's inevitable failure.

So the new protag is some sort of criminal? Certainly looks like it. They even gave it the School Shooter Coat.

Rhobar121

Scholar
Considering it's a teaser, it's hard to judge anything.
It may or may not be shit, so I would reserve judgment until they show something more.

Softgels

Scholar

53yMmeb.jpg

Looks like a bouncer job posting

Quillon

Arcane
Also lmao at Bioware shilling Femshep hard as fuck and trying to pretend Male Shepard doesn't exist.

its been the trend fow a while now: using female versions on promos and making them canon etc. even tho male vs female choice is like 70/30 in most games they get no pushback cos of pixel booty watchers, many of them here in codex

Dishonoredbr

Erudite

53yMmeb.jpg
The armour/outfit dont look good frontline combat neither stealth because is bright red.

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The more I look at it the worse it gets. It reminds of Adam Jensen's jacket but without the style. Or something that people would wear at a lesbian convention.

Camel

Scholar
ME fandom was the most cancerous among BioWare fans btw.

ME fandom was the most cancerous among BioWare fans btw.
It's a "in the land of testicular cancer fandoms the lung cancer fandom is king" kind of situation, mostly because ME was most popular, otherwise the xenofucker deviants bioware attracted would latch onto some other bioware game.
But it was the ME fandom that created the Tali sweat meme, the 1000+ page thread about Miranda's ass, and the ones that caused Bioware to lock the ME/DA-centric section of the forums from people who didn't own the games (you could add them to your profile via verification).

Camel

Scholar
But it was the ME fandom that created the Tali sweat meme, the 1000+ page thread about Miranda's ass, and the ones that caused Bioware to lock the ME/DA-centric section of the forums from people who didn't own the games (you could add them to your profile via verification).
Precisely. Tali sweat thread and romancefags were almost always ME fans. DA fans were always better and discussed RPG and combat matters more, not only romances and characters.
BioWare closed DA2 boards from people who didn’t own the game after massive and vitriolic criticism. They closed the romance subforum temporarily after Miranda fans spergout. See a common problem.
Fans of BG and older games were often based.

Precisely. Tali sweat thread and romancefags were almost always ME fans. DA fans were always better and discussed RPG and combat matters more, not only romances and characters.
BioWare closed DA2 boards from people who didn’t own the game after massive and vitriolic criticism. They closed the romance subforum temporarily after Miranda fans spergout. See a common problem.
Fans of BG and older games were often based.
The legacy part was full of helpful modding guides for IE games and a megaindex of NWN modules. That's what I miss the most out of that site.

Camel

Scholar
The legacy part was full of helpful modding guides for IE games and a megaindex of NWN modules. That's what I miss the most out of that site.
BioWare closed their official forums three times, fucking over their most loyal fans. Simply leaving them read-only would cost EA peanuts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom