Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
So I'm encountering my first persistent bug - Every time I enter the throne room, Bokken keeps coming to my throne, saying he's giving me something, not giving me anything, and leaving.
Not gamebreaking, but I'm still on patch 1.03. Will patching up to the most current fix actually improve things for me or make them worse?
People stuck in throne room was mentioned in patch notes for 1.06
OK thanks, good to know. Does it seem like the stacking bug is mostly fixed in 1.06, though? I haven't run into that at all in my version. I'd rather wait if it'll introduce that, but I'd rather not wait if I can get away with it.

Stacking bug is fixed from what i read.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
I already found at least 3 broken quests in chapII. I also can't recruter Bartholomew after havin killed the trolls because he's just gone.
Not sure I want to continue until some serious polishing.
Which is sad because I am having lot of fun :(

Yea I keep playing it a little, and then stopping cos I am worried about bugs, but I want to keep playing...

Its terrible.

"You're tearing me apart, Pathfinder!"

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
... temporary keen weapon buffs, e.g. falcon aspect or magus enchantment, stopped working)
Are you sure? Keen never displayed properly in the first place for me, either temporary or permanent enchantments, but it was working if I checked the combat logs.

Elex

Arbiter
brtc5qzu4xq11.png
in pathfinder kingmaker dragons scales are monochromatic.
it’s a form of self defense: so enemies can’t check the manual for discover your weakness and you can surprise them with the breath.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Nobody expected the Red Army either.

Do you equip the Novichok potions on your belt or keep them hidden in the stash?

panda

Savant
... temporary keen weapon buffs, e.g. falcon aspect or magus enchantment, stopped working)
Are you sure? Keen never displayed properly in the first place for me, either temporary or permanent enchantments, but it was working if I checked the combat logs.
I'm pretty sure that falcon aspect changed even UI tooltip on char screen before. And, yes, i checked logs - 17/18 rolls were not triggered as crits on my enchanted 19-20 weapon.
False alarm, it is working now, idk what was the cause, maybe timer runned out or something like that.

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
I'm pretty sure that falcon aspect changed even UI tooltip on char screen before. And, yes, i checked logs - 17/18 rolls were not triggered as crits on my enchanted 19-20 weapon.
Falcon spell is not a keen effect, it just turns bows into 19-20(x3) weapons.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Nobody expected Russian Orc Inquisition:

ZMxBdJT.jpg

r0qNqdU.jpg

ood6hNA.jpg

Prepare for extra :butthurt:Cyku in Lord Pootin Asmodeus name!

:russiastronk:
Nice hat.

Maybe Falcon Aspect changed it, but Regongar's Keen Kukri was always labelled "18-20" for me, and my Magus' Keen enchant never showed up anywhere besides the combat logs.
Either way, damn that sucks. Thanks for the heads-up.

Edit:
Falcon spell is not a keen effect, it just turns bows into 19-20(x3) weapons.

:deathclaw: it's fucking exhausting keeping up with this game

Dodo1610

Arcane
6qzXtDu.png
[/QUOTE]

God dammit, I picked the guy because I thought he would be neutral in the political situation in Brevoy that did not want to get drawn into. Instead he's a bloody Joffrey 2.0. Fuuuuuu...

I don't get how anyone could trust him, a guy that tells you nothing about himself seems like an odd choice as your advisor. But it's really cool that this game even has bad choices like this since most game just offer you different positive outcomes.

This is probably one of the better reviews for this game :
by Delrith from Angry Joe's channel

Israfael

Arcane
Ork inquisitor should be rightfully called Kaptin Bluddflagg, after all, he really wanted to get dem fancy hats

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nobody expected the Red Army either.

Do you equip the Novichok potions on your belt or keep them hidden in the stash?

Da Komrade despite the distance from Moscow Mordor Hell the diplomatic mail has arrived; our brave Hero liberated some clothes from :butthurt: about the prize of freedom from decadent (((Stag Lord))) yoke Comrade Oleg and now is ready to pass as traveling used scrolls salesorc:

DKCeW9k.jpg

With flask of Novichok ready to be used on traitor wine: :incline: .
Now on his way to free fellow Vatnik Orc Rotgar and his blad from the clutches of Zionist Technologist League. :salute:

Seriously I love how telling that all governments suck or to stop whine give you LE shifts in this game the devs are either mega SJWs or trolling them hard. :dealwithit:

Andnjord

Arcane
Asking for the Codex wisdom my brothers:

Playing on hard, I've made a mercenary druid focused on summoning (so low strength, max wisdom). So far at lvl 7 it seems thoroughly underwhelming, the spell selection of druids seems very meh and all those entangle-like spells have such a massive area of effect that they are tremendously unwieldy. Have I made a mistake and should I start saving up to buy another merc (gulp, prices are seriously starting to ramp up :( )? Or should I just wait for better spells later on and the druid will get better?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom