Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

octavius

Arcane
Patron
That means my blog will become the ONLY venue on the internet that bans EE/BG3 fans from expressing their retarded opinions. :smug:
So only BG1/BG2 retarded opinions will be expressed there, I guess.

Nah, Lilura won't allow you to comment on her authoritative blog.

DraQ

Arcane

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I found this entry in NI for Elminster:
"I am...a wanderer of the realm not unlike thyself, and thou have caught my notice. I would ask thee a riddle, just as a point of interest for me, and I have a gift if thy answer is correct. A simple test of logic is thus: you have a mother who had four children. Two were twin girls of quiet demeanor, to be named Spring and Summer. The third child, a hellion of a boy, was named autumn. What was the given name of the fourth and final child?."

Under given response it says: The player must manually enter his answer. The correct response is his own name.

I wonder where they were going with this? It doesn't fit for the doppleganger Elmister to say this. And the third child sounds like Sarevok. I'll try and get a screenshot up.

Has anyone ever discussed this in the past?.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I restarted my play through of BG2 and the Icewind Dale merchant (Joviel, I think) is not in copper coronet and the shadow thieves guild quest has me getting a statue from the temple of lathander instead of Talos.

???

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I restarted my play through of BG2 and the Icewind Dale merchant (Joviel, I think) is not in copper coronet and the shadow thieves guild quest has me getting a statue from the temple of lathander instead of Talos.

???

What version are you playing? The EE? Does that have the merchants installed? Only time that ever happened to me was when I installed a mod that screwed with the copper cornet. I was on the original CDs that I ordered from America.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady

Comments were reactivated on the blog yesterday, even for anonymous users.

However, anonymous comments are generally not approved/published.

Also, a troll is defined as anyone who goes against the propaganda of lilura1.blogspot.com.

Dramart

Learned

???
That shadows thieves quest is according to your alignment, if I remember correctly.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

Also, a troll is defined as anyone who goes against the propaganda of lilura1.blogspot.com.

Hmm. First I see you've emptied your extensive Codex ignore list and now you've allowed comments on your blog. What madness is this?

Cael

Arcane

Hmm. First I see you've emptied your extensive Codex ignore list and now you've allowed comments on your blog. What madness is this?
Relevance Deprivation Syndrome.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
This confinement crap is turning into geek's paradise. So many exciting new videos to be made, and, most importantly, watched.

:kingcomrade:

DraQ

Arcane
I've unearthed some forgotten DnD lore:
Liluracor +2 bastard sword, +5 against "scrubs" (whatever that might be)

Liluracor constantly prattles about "optimization", often mentioning topics that make no sense to its wielder and as far as they can tell are not even actual things in the world they inhabit such as THAC0, saving throws, min-maxing or "Git gud, scrub". This incessant prattle eventually drives the wielder insane resulting in weapon changing hands quite often.

Each time the sword prattles on (in practice every round it is drawn - luckily the scabbard muffles it somewhat rendering its prattle unintelligible, if still irritating - the sword doesn't seem aware of being sheathed) its wielder must make a wisdom saving throw or became confused for 2 rounds (as if affected by Confusion or similar spell). As the effect ends the wielder is required to make another wisdom saving throw - successful throw will cause them to throw away (drop) Liluracor, while failed throw will cause the confusion to become permanent unless cured via magical means.

Last edited:

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Is there anyway I can make a custom party while using BGT, because I don’t have a multiplayer option.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Your installation is borked. You can definitely make a custom party in BGT. Just start a Multiplayer game as a host, create your party - I would recommend 5 instead of 6 so that in BG2 you have an easier time doing NPC quests but if you don't care about those then by all means make six. Start the game, save, and then copy your save over from MPSaves to Saves folder so you can continue it in SinglePlayer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom