Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I guess with this game's writing quality being what it is, the bizarre ending (with the final mission being the arrest of what is at that point at most an irrelevant side-villain) leaving almost everything unresolved was to be expected. Do the DLCs resolve anything or is 95% of the game's story left in the dust?

It resolves something. Probably at the end of the DLC2, it will be 75-85% of the story unresolved instead of the 95%.
I trust they're real sorry about it.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Abu Antar said:
YKZO7Ag.png

:abyssgazer:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah, well, 3 out of 4 look good. That's actually a very good result in the current year.

Maybe Mrs. Fuller was meant as a sarcastic joke or something.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Yeah, well, 3 out of 4 look good. That's actually a very good result in the current year.

Maybe Mrs. Fuller was meant as a sarcastic joke or something.

One hopes that, but one fears that the Koreans (including our brave team), Japanese, etc., are falling to the same "woke mind virus" that's affecting the West.

Lhynn

Arcane
I guess with this game's writing quality being what it is, the bizarre ending (with the final mission being the arrest of what is at that point at most an irrelevant side-villain) leaving almost everything unresolved was to be expected. Do the DLCs resolve anything or is 95% of the game's story left in the dust?

EDIT: 49 levels and the complete game later, and Albus is still the same beta cuck he started out as

Kt2aj89.png
Romance is one of the most requested features, but none of the devs dare write about it.
Because they have 0 rl experience.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Considering the writing quality and the fact that 90% of the game's plot threads are left unresolved, I am very thankful this game has no romance.

ray still my waifu dont @ me

Last edited:

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
yeah I won this event

1724570823258.png

late game you can pretty much solo any mission with any character when you know how to abuse game mechanics (there are few exceptions but not many)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
yeah I won this event

View attachment 54249

late game you can pretty much solo any mission with any character when you know how to abuse game mechanics (there are few exceptions but not many)

Yeah, I used rampage solo for a while to grind before I got better solo builds. Pretty sure dancer Leton could do most content solo easily but I’m shit at it

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
surprisingly this won which was my shitpost entry (build+gear end of video)
its pretty much showcase how damage reduction works not very interesting one

other entry, this one was the hardest solo I have done and I have done quite a many (violent 54/58 with most of characters and pets)

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why is this game so good? Wtf.

I had a funny situation just now, doing a mission against a shitload of Vikram robots. They pinned my dudes down with their burst fire so hard that nobody ever got to take a turn, but my tanks are so tanky that they all ran out of fuel and self-destructed. Think you can stop me playing the game? I'll make fighting me so boring you'll kill yourselves. :dance:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
The session today was a lot less fun. I had to do a solo mission with the character who has the worst build as I haven't figured out how to make him work yet, and of course it turns out to be the kind of mission that he's least suited to. I had to lower the difficulty to lowest and even then it took me a couple of tries. I'm sure I could have rebuilt the entire character to make it work, but at that moment I didn't want to think up a whole new build from scratch, nor go through the process of unequipping and reequipping a ton of masteries several times over. Frankly, even then I'm not sure I could have made a build that could have beat that mission with the tools at hand. At some point it boils down to damage output.

Why do solo missions exist, again? Fucking Koreans.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
The session today was a lot less fun. I had to do a solo mission with the character who has the worst build as I haven't figured out how to make him work yet, and of course it turns out to be the kind of mission that he's least suited to. I had to lower the difficulty to lowest and even then it took me a couple of tries. I'm sure I could have rebuilt the entire character to make it work, but at that moment I didn't want to think up a whole new build from scratch, nor go through the process of unequipping and reequipping a ton of masteries several times over. Frankly, even then I'm not sure I could have made a build that could have beat that mission with the tools at hand. At some point it boils down to damage output.

Why do solo missions exist, again? Fucking Koreans.

What mission is that? If it’s the Heixing mission, you can win by losing? If it’s the Sion one, you should have a ton of help.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
It was Heixing and that blue-haired engineer lady against two enemies, and after the mission the lady joined the crew. Anyway, doesn't matter, it's done now. I wish the game would make me git gud in the proper missions rather than via this gimmick.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom