Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall - Hybrid FPP/Overhead Turn-based Cyberpunk Vampire RPG

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Will the player be able to go full borg in this game?
You already have Codex for that.

Keep up the good work Tyranicon! And don't forget some good gameplay. I like pixel vampire tits as much as the next guy but they can get old very fast (pun intended) without a game to actually play. Though, admittedly, they can sell a game.

Joyvankek

Learned
jSwqbQm.png

That's a serious case of hemorrhoids, gal.

The last strip (city flyover) looks expensive. And the voiceover is pleasant.
At what do I even look at here?
Did she tried to morph into a spider and failed at some point?

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
That's a serious case of hemorrhoids, gal.

The last strip (city flyover) looks expensive. And the voiceover is pleasant.
At what do I even look at here?
Did she tried to morph into a spider and failed at some point?

The Araneidans are weird spider-like witch-vampires. Their lineage was on the losing side of the last vampire war and now they're semi-extinct.

Finding their leader (the Eightfold Crone) will be a big optional chunk of the plot.

Skorpion

Educated
I like the art but I have to admit it looks more like shes sitting on a spider body than that shes actually part of that body.
I get what your going for with the legs and also not trying to just copy paste a drider but there is a definite disconnect between her and the body, it looks more like a spider throne than part of her.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Joyvankek

Learned

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Araneidans are weird spider-like witch-vampires.
You really should think about erasing her human legs, imo. She looks silly.
Nah without her human legs she'd have only 6, and then we go from arachnid to insect territory.
Insects are horrible, only thing good about them is they taste good.
eat-ze-bugs-close-teal_1024x1024.jpg

Are you World Economic Forum's representative by any chance?
Nix, he just a Skorpion skorpioning

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
"Then how are we going to fuck her?"
Not in the legs.

And it's not about Quelaag. Driders and centaurs don't have human legs hanging before them for a reason.
I understand what you mean, it does look silly and not really functional.

It's mostly because
it looks more like a spider throne than part of her.
is pretty right on the money.

All vampires in the setting have minor glamour, or illusion magic that changes their eye colors, give them tattoos, etc. The spider witches have a better version of that and they chose to use it to... look like giant spider witches. Wow factor I guess.

For practical purposes, they are regular humanoids.

Joyvankek

Learned
If this happens, my entire playerbase will be split between:

and

View attachment 36943

I guess I could tap into that Quelaag fetish that everyone seems to have.

Oh boy, we are going into dangerously heretical territory here.
From one side I agree, that she looks funny with human legs while having the rest of her body as a spider. In fact she looks like abomination of chaos, or an end result of some kind of mutating/morphing magic gone horribly wrong.
From the other, maybe it's best if we don't attract furries into this. Not sure why would anyone want to fuck a spider. But I've been on the internet long enough, to know that there is probably a substantial customer base who would want to do just that.

Not in the legs.

And it's not about Quelaag. Driders and centaurs don't have human legs hanging before them for a reason.

It's mostly because

All vampires in the setting have minor glamour, or illusion magic that changes their eye colors, give them tattoos, etc. The spider witches have a better version of that and they chose to use it to... look like giant spider witches. Wow factor I guess.

Well that make some sense, though it looks rather comical.
Sure it would scare normal human shitless. But so would regular vampire.
And if I would be something akin to hunter/mage(Not sure if in this setting)/other vampire.
I would just have laughed my ass off.(The regular non spider ass) Or want to purge that, just to end it's suffering.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
maybe it's best if we don't attract furries into this. Not sure why would anyone want to fuck a spider. But I've been on the internet long enough, to know that there is probably a substantial customer base who would want to do just that.

I have a feeling this is gonna get me canceled in a few years: but I really don't want to have to render spider fucking.

It grosses me out. I'm sorry if that's a weird opinion in the future or something.

Joyvankek

Learned
maybe it's best if we don't attract furries into this. Not sure why would anyone want to fuck a spider. But I've been on the internet long enough, to know that there is probably a substantial customer base who would want to do just that.

I have a feeling this is gonna get me canceled in a few years: but I really don't want to have to render spider fucking.

It grosses me out. I'm sorry if that's a weird opinion in the future or something.
It's kind of funny that we are striding towards dark future dystopia. But without any cool shit from dystopias like W40K or Cyberpunk. Instead we have bunch of degenerates that want to cut off their own dicks or tits, fuck animals, insects and children.
Then we have bunch of even more degenerated faggots who have enough power to actually push for child diddling normalization, on top of that they want us to eat already mentioned insects.

At least give me some cool bionics ffs.

EvilWolf

Learned

It's kind of funny that we are striding towards dark future dystopia. But without any cool shit from dystopias like W40K or Cyberpunk. Instead we have bunch of degenerates that want to cut off their own dicks or tits, fuck animals, insects and children.
Then we have bunch of even more degenerated faggots who have enough power to actually push for child diddling normalization, on top of that they want us to eat already mentioned insects.

We're approaching 40K, but Chaos is ahead of the game in our universe.

Skorpion

Educated
Nah without her human legs she'd have only 6, and then we go from arachnid to insect territory.
Insects are horrible, only thing good about them is they taste good.
eat-ze-bugs-close-teal_1024x1024.jpg

Are you World Economic Forum's representative by any chance?
No, just your friendly neighborhood Skorpion

Skorpion

Educated
Not in the legs.

It's mostly because

I get it now, in that case the art serves the function perfectly, carry on :)

Joyvankek

Learned

We're approaching 40K, but Chaos is ahead of the game in our universe.
Still we don't have any of the powers chaos offers. And it's not any of the interesting Gods. But some shitty version of Slaanesh. Only the degenerates I mentioned in my post get to have some fun.
Nothing for relatively normal people. Not even some proper city wide murder orgy.
Even chaos sucks here.

Demo.Graph

Liturgist
The spider witches have a better version of that and they chose to use it to... look like giant spider witches. Wow factor I guess.
You probably could change it into something useful.
A religious or philosophical reference. Or make this spider illusion a beacon for attracting some astral shit. Or make them also spawn illusionary webs or shades like Ephemera did.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom