Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

Suicidal

Arcane
T2cwB16.png

:negative:

Puukko

Arcane
70€ lol, lmao. I'll see about key sites closer to launch but I'm more or less set on upgrading my rig before dropping full price kind of money on any game.

Suicidal

Arcane
I'm really torn about this. On one hand, this is one of like 5 games I'm actually looking forward to and nothing else interests me period. On the other hand, $70 on release + this seems like it's gonna be dumbed down from Nioh + there's probably gonna be a complete edition with all the DLCs a year later is a tough sell.

cruel

Cipher
$85 for Digital Deluxe with 3x DLC included. Will probably still buy it, but maybe a little bit closer to the release date. It would be nice to know the game length at least, 100h is worth it even for $85.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Lyre Mors

Arcane
Priced like any normal AA - AAA title in my region. Will be buying it at a discount on a legitimate keystore on release. Still incredibly excited for this.

Deflowerer

Arcane
DLC roadmap gives an impression that the game will end around 200 AD? I remember some quote that the game will focus more on the earlier era of Three Kingdoms, so I guess we won't even see Chi Bi. So I guess there's reason to expect Wo Long 2 as well.

Pretty interesting if they spend so much time on such a limited time period.

somerandomdude

Learned
You can do both. I'm shit at parrying, but still managed to beat the demo.
I haven't played the demo, but it appears like there's a perfect guard type mechanic for regular attacks, and another parry/counter mechanic for the red attacks. The game looks good, it might even be a rare day 1 purchase for me. I like the option of being able to weave your way in offensively with perfect guard timings vs playing patiently, I.E. you can make your own openings to attack if you git gud.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Been prepping for this with Nioh2. Btw has anyone made any sort of joke based off ni-oh -> ni-hao, etc. I've laid the foundation for a good joke here so feel free to use it.

Suicidal

Arcane
Been prepping for this with Nioh2. Btw has anyone made any sort of joke based off ni-oh -> ni-hao, etc. I've laid the foundation for a good joke here so feel free to use it.

You'll probably need to unlearn a lot of muscle memory since they don't seem to play all that similar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom