Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kreight

I wonder why you yankees enjoy this game so much if you don't get all the soviet stuff, references and humor.
Foreigners get a Fallout clone in a quirky setting, Russians get a Fallout clone packed with cringy jokes.
You know what. This game is not filled with homosexuals, there are no niggers, women do not rule the world. Maybe that's why.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wonder why you yankees enjoy this game so much if you don't get all the soviet stuff, references and humor.
Foreigners get a Fallout clone in a quirky setting, Russians get a Fallout clone packed with cringy jokes.
You know what. This game is not filled with homosexuals, there are no niggers, women do not rule the world. Maybe that's why.

It also full of this Soviet Union days nostalgia for which lot of people fall here... plus no forced* LBGTXYZ, minorietes and Girl Powah.

*You got Asians of all kind and random Balt, Juice and Pole and such but they fit the setting.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

Well, there is an epic gay "general" in Krasnoznamenny, but he is hilarious!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Atom RPG doesn't have full party control, right? How come nobody complains about it?

Because this is how it always was in Fallout?
read any fallout thread and it's full of people crying about the lack of full party control
You really can't get over the decline of kwanza games lol. You are in every slav game thread bitching about shit that nobody cares lol.

PS:Atom is better game than fallout :smug:

Codex Year of the Donut
Atom RPG doesn't have full party control, right? How come nobody complains about it?

read any fallout thread and it's full of people crying about the lack of full party control
You really can't get over the decline of kwanza games lol. You are in every slav game thread bitching about shit that nobody cares lol.

PS:Atom is better game than fallout :smug:
You're incapable of reading.
None of those posts were bitching, it was asking a question.

kreight

Soyboys are in despair. They cling so tight to their faded idols like Bioware and Obsidian. They can discuss for hours who is going to be their next writer and how is shit going at these studios. It's fucking pathetic and ridicuolous at the same time.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Soyboys are in despair. They cling so tight to their faded idols like Bioware and Obsidian. They can discuss for hours who is going to be their next writer and how is shit going at these studios. It's fucking pathetic and ridicuolous at the same time.
Well most of them are just western sheeple,they just can't do anything else,breed to consume.

You're incapable of reading.
None of those posts were bitching, it was asking a question.
sure thing rusty,i am sure that you are not butthurt at all about the fall of kwan and your degenerate culture.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
You have quite a meaningful influence over what other party members are doing via orders that you give during combat. You also have full control over your allies' inventories. It's much more than you have in Fallout, without giving full party control.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

People who cry always seem loud.

I find limited party control better when the game wants to stress you're one character and the others have a mind of their own. Honestly I wouldn't want Fallout, ATOM or AoD with full party control.

But I also do enjoy full party control, but then you identify less with you main character and more with the whole group. It's more of a group goals and group tactics feel, less personal.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
It'd be better with full party control but the difficulty would have to be adjusted too.

Like everyone said, there's way more control here, you level up your companions and easily equip them, Fallout was a pain in this regard.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

People who cry always seem loud.

I find limited party control better when the game wants to stress you're one character and the others have a mind of their own. Honestly I wouldn't want Fallout, ATOM or AoD with full party control.

But I also do enjoy full party control, but then you identify less with you main character and more with the whole group. It's more of a group goals and group tactics feel, less personal.

I love how Fidel had cojones to confront my MC over the decision to sell some cyka blat to bratva, sure I did need rubels to buy those AKs but I needed Fidel more so she was fred and gangster got bullets in head and their ill gotten dengi nationalized. You won't get it from modern Kwan and Kwans wannabes games Comrade cause there MC is center of hole world and every NPC exists only to validate it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/552620/announcements/detail/4752962350839227122

Patch 1.178

Changelog:
  • Fixed loading localization mods;
  • Fixed twitching of characters at low frame rates;
  • Optimized the land rendering queue;
  • Reduced processor load;
  • Updated version of Unity to fix launch problems on some PCs;
  • Fixed a problem with unnecessary recalculation of the position of the text while the camera is moving;
  • Changes in Polish localization;
  • Fixed impassable places in different locations;
  • Fixed places where items fell under the map;
  • Fixed revolver models;
  • Updated some old portraits;
  • Fixed synchronization bugs with cloud saving;
  • Fixed some graphical bugs with the intersection of decals and objects;
  • Fixed position of interface objects in TV mode;
  • Fixed selection of body parts when aiming a shot via console controlsl;
  • Fixed animation of picking up an item when quick clicking.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Hey, all you lovely German speakers!
In just a few moments, ATOM RPG will be fully available in Deutsch!
Or so the Germans would have us believe...
Check it out on Steam this fine evening! Feedback is crucial!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hey, all you lovely German speakers!
In just a few moments, ATOM RPG will be fully available in Deutsch!
Or so the Germans would have us believe...
Check it out on Steam this fine evening! Feedback is crucial!
Translate it in esperanto or better yet latin,that is something to brag about.

Mud'

Scholar
So far I been playing it in my phone because of all the free time I have at work and by god this game is scratching that Fallout fix I needed.

However, I am also having hardcore flashbacks to Shadowrun Hong Kong right now.

I reached the first big city and there are fuck tons of NPCs to talk to, all with their little own backstory, a thumbnail portrait and the standard dialogue options.

Some are good, some are funny and some are dry but there are a fuck ton of them and I feel overwhelmed with all of this, I am getting quests left and right, rumors out of the bazoo that I probably won't be able to keep track of. It's been a hour of pure talking with them and getting some XP out of the blue.

I love this and at the same time I do not want to know or visit any other big town because of this. Fuck I still haven't found a damn general store to sell my toilet paper and wires.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom