Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Don't be an authists,you could pass the checks later on after you had leveled enough. For dialogue Attention and Personality are pretty important,also you could bone most of the women with a STR build. High INT is pretty good tho,it gets you more skill points and helps in dialogue also. You don't need to restart 20 times.

I don't want build help from little children. I just need the lockpick question answered please.
Fuck off old fag!

You just hold left button and choose unlock. You could equip prybar or some other tools for extra lockpick skillz. Learn to play boomer.

There are two different messages for failing the lockpick and not being able to open it. For the first just spam till it opens.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Don't be an authists,you could pass the checks later on after you had leveled enough. For dialogue Attention and Personality are pretty important,also you could bone most of the women with a STR build. High INT is pretty good tho,it gets you more skill points and helps in dialogue also. You don't need to restart 20 times.

I don't want build help from little children. I just need the lockpick question answered please.
Fuck off old fag!

You just hold left button and choose unlock. You could equip prybar or some other tools for extra lockpick skillz. Learn to play boomer.

There are two different messages for failing the lockpick and not being able to open it. For the first just spam till it opens.

Seriously, do you think I honestly don't know how to pick any lock? Or just the one I get the break message for and tried picking 100 times? The only lock I haven;t been able to pick first attempt on all my builds? And where is this crowbar in the first town? Maybe near the lockpick kit? Near the all the weapons the weapon dealer sells?

I know you know I've been playing crpgs since before you were born so I am having a hard time figuring out why you are posting the shit you are posting. I had a 386 probably before your country had any electricity. This is what I do.

bataille

Arcane
You don't need lockpicks to pick locks; a locksmith set is an item that gives you flat 20 to the skill.

Thank you. For the lock it says I can't break when attempting to pick it - it is due to not having enough skill yet? Or is this message meant to tell me that it needs a key or something that I get as a reward for a future quest or something?

I'm not asking for build advice, I just have what I need for everything besides this issue.

Yes, it means that you don't have enough in the skill to succeed at picking the lock. There's another, explicit, message for when a lock requires the key.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Fuck off old fag!

Seriously, do you think I honestly don't know how to pick any lock? Or just the one I get the break message for and tried picking 100 times? The only lock I haven;t been able to pick first attempt on all my builds? And where is this crowbar in the first town? Maybe near the lockpick kit? Near the all the weapons the weapon dealer sells?

I know you know I've been playing crpgs since before you were born so I am having a hard time figuring out why you are posting the shit you are posting. I had a 386 probably before your country had any electricity. This is what I do.
:lol: Dream on grandpa,you are authist enough to start 5 times because you can't unlock a crate in the first town. Also how the fuck should i know,most of the loot is randomized,maybe it was in the underground bunker in the shack next to the village. Also i managed to make a successful char on my first try without reading some guides.

LoL and you didn't give me thanks for saying exact same information. Clearly avatar discrimination,it is because i have one of a dude!!!

Roqua

Prospernaut
:lol: Dream on grandpa,you are authist enough to start 5 times because you can't unlock a crate in the first town. Also how the fuck should i know,most of the loot is randomized,maybe it was in the underground bunker in the shack next to the village. Also i managed to make a successful char on my first try without reading some guides.

LoL and you didn't give me thanks for saying exact same information. Clearly avatar discrimination,it is because i have one of a dude!!!

Don't they teach children to respect their elders in Bulgaria? I am restarting 5 times because I need to play a certain way and I need to test shit out myself when I don't have all the information needed. Back in my day normal wasn't story mode to accommodate retarded children. Normal was the only mode and making a game have challenge and require thought and effort wasn't considered literally violence. Because of you fucking retarded kids I almost always have to start games on a much higher difficulty to play the game like it wasn't design specifically for retarded kids, like allowing saving during combat. That means knowing the systems. I don't want to know what happens - I just want to know and understand the mechanics.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Is this game going on GoG? Its too late to matter now since I already bought it but I'm still butthurt about Steam's promotion of totalitarian moderation and I am trying to completely cut them out, but its hard when almost none of the good games are released on GoG. I hope this changes when those two new platforms come out and steam gets sunk for being NAZI Stalinists censorship loving jerks.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is this game going on GoG? Its too late to matter now since I already bought it but I'm still butthurt about Steam's promotion of totalitarian moderation and I am trying to completely cut them out, but its hard when almost none of the good games are released on GoG. I hope this changes when those two new platforms come out and steam gets sunk for being NAZI Stalinists censorship loving jerks.
Gog release is in the works.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
good luck "charms" only work if you are dumb hahaha
0xJ6oZx.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

GOG is not any better than STEAM those days if bowing to SJW and PC goes Comrade just ask Comrade Goral . Its no longer Good Old Games just another globalist Corporation.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Its kind of sad how cheap this game is selling for compared to the tripe that all the dumb kids like that has no depth or complexity and nothing to offer beyond superficial graphics. Would anyone that bought it not been willing to pay $40 for it? I've barely gotten into it and I feel that at $40 it would still have been underpriced.
Don't be an authists,you could pass the checks later on after you had leveled enough. For dialogue Attention and Personality are pretty important,also you could bone most of the women with a STR build. High INT is pretty good tho,it gets you more skill points and helps in dialogue also. You don't need to restart 20 times.[/QUOTE]

For extra Dialogues and quests INT, ATT and PER at 8 are must Comrade. Luck can be nerfed unless you are crafter or dirty thief it also matters during random encounters high luck makes you to meet high level caravans with good merchandise. As for dirty Slav blad'ej you sometimes need high attention and sometimes indeed STR but:

the Nurse in Hospital needed high INT. :obviously: nerd blad' :obviously:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Question about a quest at the farm on the eastern side of the map

The guy thinks his wife is cheating on him and mentioned the name of a guy, but I found a ring in her cupboard and I can present it to him to end the quest but this seems too easy... is there actually someone in the city I can talk to (the accused?) or is it as simple as the ring?

Technomancer

Liturgist
Question about a quest at the farm on the eastern side of the maз

There is this casanova guy. Don't know if he is actually in game as NPC but if he is maybe he is connected some how to this quest because the ring is his.

I think the woman will leave if you tell her husband.

Sloul

Savant
Atomboy I found out an issue which makes me cringe lol
It's tied to the car, if you want to put things in the trunk and put some numbers, let say you want to put 10 somethings in it; then the car starts and you're on the world map. Why? Because I used ''1'' in order to type 10, and since the dialogue box is open, the game register that I want to start the car.
On another note, the Numpad is also interracting with the car, it doesn't fallow the 1, 2, 3, 4 [...] rule, but for instance ''3'' will close the dialogue window.
This does not happen with merchants, even though they have dialogue options, when you enter their barter screen, you do not activate any dialogue option, thus, I think the simplest way to fix this is to replicate what you do with merchants.

p.s: pretty neat that it also acts as a cover.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fantadomat and roqua should have a especial thread all to themselves. I would read it.
Nah,it is better when you have such skirmishes. If it is only one such thread it will become boring,better to argue about different games and different things. I do like Roqua,he is one of the few people you could let loose and not offend him,kudos for his thick skin,the rest of the Codex does need some.

Don't they teach children to respect their elders in Bulgaria? I am restarting 5 times because I need to play a certain way and I need to test shit out myself when I don't have all the information needed. Back in my day normal wasn't story mode to accommodate retarded children. Normal was the only mode and making a game have challenge and require thought and effort wasn't considered literally violence. Because of you fucking retarded kids I almost always have to start games on a much higher difficulty to play the game like it wasn't design specifically for retarded kids, like allowing saving during combat. That means knowing the systems. I don't want to know what happens - I just want to know and understand the mechanics.

You have proud Slav blood therefore you are not my elder. They teach us to spit in the face of americans also :smug:.

Back in the days normal was the same as this one. As if you have never played any fallout games. It is exactly the same game. Also most of the golden olden didn't have any difficulty! Your memories is getting mixed with your delusions old man. Also there is no need to restart,it is pretty obvious what the stats are....they are the generic rpg stats you have seen in many other rpgs. Are you sure that you are an old man and not a 12 year old?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Merry Christmas I want to be Life Coach ,you made my day!
:lol::lol::lol:

Also that is a gypsy tryhard :),the mafia have a lot real power. This month they just found one of their catches,it had weapons for a small army. Around 100 AKs,a lot of pistols,a few thousands ammo,bunch of rpgs and heavy machineguns.
The boxes are filled with confiscated ammo and explosives.
Image_7185007_1126.jpg

Last edited:

RegionalHobo

Scholar
NerdCommando should have kept his cool. I also understand where he is coming from, and as he says at the very beginning of the vid ''this is the kind of game that he loves'' (I am paraphrasing), thus the breakdown was hard.
People seem to forget how cool Fallout 1&2 were in term of character progression. And I only see how ATOM could have been a better with a deeper/smarter character creation and development.
/anyway

p.s: I am still trying to find out where that last follower is,
I am not talking about ?Lena?, but the last follower that was added to the game.
Any pointer?

do you mean
bathory/gothic girl/ hurr durr i'm evil? when you get the death side quest if you return to peregon she'll be at the gates. she can only join if you sided with one of the brothers. all the other npcs will leave you a lot of others will be hostile so it s a meme route

as for the nerd commando thing, there s no doubt in my mind character creation in fallout is a lot better. i like the stat system of atom better than SPECIAL but the skills, perks and distinctions are much worse than the rest of the fallout system. this reduces the flavor for multiple playthroughs.

it s just the weakest part of the game, the other problem being some of the portraits ( those mutants being the worse )

that said i think the game is a real gem that like so many others i've only learned about lurking here. i expected the game to be so much shorter when i had my first look at the map, it s really a lot of good content, for the pricetag it s a steal. i know people will call me a heretic but i liked it better than underrail

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Patron
NerdCommando should have kept his cool. I also understand where he is coming from, and as he says at the very beginning of the vid ''this is the kind of game that he loves'' (I am paraphrasing), thus the breakdown was hard.
People seem to forget how cool Fallout 1&2 were in term of character progression. And I only see how ATOM could have been a better with a deeper/smarter character creation and development.
/anyway

I am not talking about ?Lena?, but the last follower that was added to the game.
Any pointer?

do you mean
bathory/gothic girl/ hurr durr i'm evil? when you get the death side quest if you return to peregon she'll be at the gates. she can only join if you sided with one of the brothers. all the other npcs will leave you a lot of others will be hostile so it s a meme route

I have question where do you can find the other wombyn companion? I am running out of mules here Comrade.

Sloul

Savant
Nope, I didn't mean that one. I actually found out.

edit Commissar Draco
Fidel at KP3 tavern
Hexogen at Red Fighter (kill all arachnids, don't touch the rabits)
Dog random encounter, save him and show him collar
And last 'good' follower: Will be waiting at Red Fighter once you cleared some space. I also suspect that you need to build something, like beds or something, but unsure.
You need a personality check and maybe intelligence (not 100% certain).

Then, there is the girl from the Death gang, but she is mutually exclusive with some other followers (possibly Fidel), she can be found at Peregon - she shows up at the inner gate randomly -.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
/anyway

Any pointer?

do you mean

I have question where do you can find the other wombyn companion? I am running out of mules here Comrade.

there s a slave in the thug fortress, a girl in that red something mutant place/base and bathory in peregon as far as i know.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Finally i got my sweat ride,now i am waiting for the niva to be delivered :obviously:. Does anyone know where to find fuel outside of the bottles?
3uHYmRR.png

Parabalus

Arcane
How important are stats over 10? Are there many checks that high?

What level do you reach by endgame? Guessing the +20% XP is a big trap with the perk system.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom