Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

The Bishop

Cipher
All the temple funding went into excavating the giant hall in the center where followers of Shar spend their time standing around waiting for the boss fight. Not enough money left for anything else, so the Mirror of Loss has to share the room with Shadowheart's parents. Every Shar follower that needs to interact with the mirror has to pass by Shadowheart's parents whenever they do it. "Hey, Shadowheart's parents, how it's hanging? Hehehe, hanging, get it?". Saying that is a part of Shar's cloister everyday routine.

Hydro

Educated
All the temple funding went into excavating the giant hall in the center where followers of Shar spend their time standing around waiting for the boss fight. Not enough money left for anything else, so the Mirror of Loss has to share the room with Shadowheart's parents. Every Shar follower that needs to interact with the mirror has to pass by Shadowheart's parents whenever they do it. "Hey, Shadowheart's parents, how it's hanging? Hehehe, hanging, get it?". Saying that is a part of Shar's cloister everyday routine.
Offing Shadowpussy early in the game spared me from more cringe it seems.

frajaq

Erudite
just wanted to leave this picture here

5OcteCh.png

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Other question. Which mods there are to unwokify the game? Making EA character creation for eg.
You refuse to pick Body Type 1 unless its renamed in game files to Male? This level of petiness isn't healthy.
You can google "No Alphabets 5.0.1 - Baldur's Gate 3" to find another forum kinda like this one, and wait for that mod to be updated.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
You refuse to pick Body Type 1 unless its renamed in game files to Male? This level of petiness isn't healthy.

IMO body type should be ectomorph endomorph mesomorph, not Male/Female. I created a male char in BG1. I created a male char in BG2 and I will create a male char in BG3.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

IMO body type should be ectomorph endomorph mesomorph, not Male/Female. I created a male char in BG1. I created a male char in BG2 and I will create a male char in BG3.
Well, Baldur's Gate 3 literally has genitals in cutscenes, so it can't be fat/slim body. You have to pick your Body Type, Susan.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
If you turn off the adult options in the settings before going to character creation the option to select genitalia doesn't appear. You and the other characters also get a dignity preserving leaf during the more explicit scenes later in the game.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
If you turn off the adult options in the settings before going to character creation the option to select genitalia doesn't appear. You and the other characters also get a dignity preserving leaf during the more explicit scenes later in the game.
No, I want to see my character's limp cock swinging while his invisible hard cock is pounding away into PLAYER_LOVE_INTEREST.

Hydro

Educated
No, I want to see my character's limp cock swinging while his invisible hard cock is pounding away into PLAYER_LOVE_INTEREST.
Just like in real life huh?

Perkel

Arcane
Just read reddit thread. They are literally seething hahaha.
Good job guys.

:salute:

Perkel

Arcane
I don't "hate" BG3, I just think it has a really bad writing, especially in everything related to villains and companions. And I think the battle/magic system is lame. And, of course, the fact, that entire 3 act is just endless running from one fetch quest to another almost without a reward.

Initially i was blown away by share amount of reactivity in game.
But the more i play it the more flaws i see.

There is actually not that much content in the game and you feel it on 2nd 3rd playtrough once you've beat once bosses and such.

The worst stinkers are companions. And I don't mean DEI stuff. They are just plainly badly written. Even worst Bioware can write better companions. The only one I liked and made sense was Lyzel rest of them were retarded.

Semiurge

Cipher

Innocence is dead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom