Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I talk about the development of The Temple of Elemental Evil, from January 2002 to September 2003.

Dick Wrench hee hee

he talks about bugbears but ignores the big one in the room

There's a gay pirate over in Nulb.
Bertram, I think he's called.
Tim self insert?

:troll:

Redshirt #42

Augur

I discuss the details of eight different character builds with which I finished the Outer Worlds. As a bonus, I include a list of purchase requests I received during the development of that game.
Can't say it convinced me to play through The Outer Worlds even once, but I'm happy for Tim that he liked his game so much. :M

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Tim did not enjoy supernova mode. :M

By contrast, he loved story mode. This is why RPGs are tuned the way they are. :smug:

Eight playthroughs? WTF is wrong with him.
RPGs need to be played loads of times by as many people as possible.

TC Jr

Scholar
I find the way Tim shills for The Outer Worlds to be highly annoying.
1. He worked on it, what's he meant to do? Especially with a potential sequel, which he's consulting on IIRC
2. He's a jobby jabber, a peter poofter, an arse bandit, a faggot, so to speak. He'll be optimistic/willing to give anything a try and react positively to it, regardless of it's state.

S.torch

Liturgist
why boomers hate leadership positions? they prefer to let everything rot before taking responsibility

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
It's cool that he plays his own game and tries different builds, TOW has many problems but lack of build variety isn't one.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Beyond fighting, sneaking, and talking

Most devs can't even support much more than fighting and Tim over here thinks they can do more.

rojay

Scholar
Tim is developing a break-dancing game, where as you level up you get more and better moves. You heard it here first. Boogaloo 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom