Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Fargus

Arcane
Perfect entrance.
isWg9es.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
BROs, it turns out I love RE2 so much, that after going Claire A -> Leon B on Gamecube version, I went Leon A -> Claire B on PC SourceNext version.

3D models can be a little bit more blocky / clippy, but quickturn & tactical reload are great QoL modifications, missing from the original game (AFAIR RE3 introduced quickturn, and CV tactical reload).

UPCrBV6.png

:incline:

You can also unlock 3 difficulties, for both versions: Original Mode (Japanese) and Arrange Mode (Western).

xjDcDt6.jpg

So it's clearly the ultime version of the game.

:salute:

More info about this version here

Some screens (Seamless HD Project applied):

lV9M8Kw.jpg

IWVy2eV.jpg

khqLsc7.jpg

3uztKIf.jpg

:oops:

T0uzdKJ.jpg

0KP6OkH.jpg

F5rqjmq.jpg

Fucked around with savegames, looking for values responsible for current costume, number of saves and playtime. Effect:

lJIRD0k.jpg

:oops:

You know what's next...

TejgB8S.jpg

:dance:

spekkio

Arcane
Well, AI-enhanced backgrounds certainly don't look "amazing", but they do their job ingame.

1) HD Texture pack:

bYl1PFW.jpg

HAvF8ms.jpg

w8oVFjU.jpg

2) Vanilla (and you can't just "enable global filtering" or something, like you can in RE3):

nateoOv.jpg

KHPsoz4.jpg

7Gu6CzN.jpg

Last edited:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Perfect entrance.
isWg9es.jpg
Oof. Deathclaw party!
I tend to avoid the caves in random encounters, as I find they tend to lead to my fucking game crashing for whatever reason. At high levels, you can find mercenaries in caves armed with some pretty serious weapons - Gauss rifles, Pulse rifles, etc.

Derringer

Prophet
Well, AI-enhanced backgrounds certainly don't look "amazing", but they do their job ingame.

1) HD Texture pack:

bYl1PFW.jpg

HAvF8ms.jpg

w8oVFjU.jpg

2) Vanilla (and you can't just "enable global filtering" or something, like you can in RE3):

nateoOv.jpg

KHPsoz4.jpg

7Gu6CzN.jpg
Gshade has a gaussian shader (GaussianBlur) for Reshade but you have to remove a lot of shader bloat from the shaders folder and block its internet connection since it wants to connect to Google for updates use Reshade instead since Gshade phones home to Google Drive for updates. I have no idea if SourceNext uses D3D or not (it's probably software) but there's wrappers for older D3D games that work.

https://files.catbox.moe/4qwhkj.zip

Last edited:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
teutons.jpg

Chill game as the Teutonic Order. Going full Prussia with Quality of troops. Could have reformed into Prussia by now but I kinda wanna wait for a really good Hochmeister to start the dynasty.

Unbenannt.png

e:
NMS
ohgod.jpg

Last edited:
When I played DDDA, I got her as my default beloved, even though several girls had the purple aura on them, which indicates the beloved status iirc.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
When I played DDDA, I got her as my default beloved, even though several girls had the purple aura on them, which indicates the beloved status iirc.

It's who you last talk to last, before the Deny Salvation quest. So pick out the one you prefer with the glow, talk to them, then do Deny Salvation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom