Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
944A5EAEFE01365E9FC2105287535FE597FE6660

true.

═█═

Literate
I mean, what exactly is that expression?
The first Hitman game is about 47 assassinating all the former French foreign legionaries gone crime bosses that got together and provided funding and their genes to get a small army of genetically engineered killers. At the end of the game he gets tasked with cleaning up the last loose thread, a psychiatric doctor who just perfected mind control, but 47 finds this hidden entrance to the underground secret labs in the mental hospital the target was in and the guy who created him sends a bunch of the next batch after him, Agent 48's. The last revision was getting the obedience training right thanks to the guy that was just killed.

So like imagine if some corporate fuckhead could't just shut down your bank account and unperson you from civil society if you said the wrong thing but could control your mind and force you to to do whatever he wanted with a smile. That's what they're supposed to look like. Like they're forced to look happy while killing what is basically their brother but deep down they want to kill themselves and are miserable. So they're supposed to seem creepy and uncanny.

I know some people have a mind control fetish, ugh, but this is not the sexy kind.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
The first Hitman game is about 47 assassinating all the former French foreign legionaries gone crime bosses that got together and provided funding and their genes to get a small army of genetically engineered killers. At the end of the game he gets tasked with cleaning up the last loose thread, a psychiatric doctor who just perfected mind control, but 47 finds this hidden entrance to the underground secret labs in the mental hospital the target was in and the guy who created him sends a bunch of the next batch after him, Agent 48's. The last revision was getting the obedience training right thanks to the guy that was just killed.
Whewie, that's a plot and a half. I wish modern games embraced the extreme, camp writing that seemingly used to be more of a thing when they didn't have the budget for artsy writing; it beats the generic storytelling so many AAAs have today.

I know some people have a mind control fetish, ugh, but this is not the sexy kind.

No kidding. :lol: Thanks for explaining!

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Whewie, that's a plot and a half. I wish modern games embraced the extreme, camp writing that seemingly used to be more of a thing when they didn't have the budget for artsy writing; it beats the generic storytelling so many AAAs have today.

No kidding. :lol: Thanks for explaining!
godammit I opened this thread to see some nice screenshots and get away from the drama in other threads and the first thing I see is you here talking about sex and shit. I hope they ban you.

═█═

Literate
Video games are a serious medium now by serious writers for very serious audiences (s) and we can't have too much fun with them (not s). (╯_╰)

spekkio

Arcane
BROs, I'm in a biohazard spree! Finished Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis (Gamecube), using Seamless HD Project.

Clearly a decline when compared to RE2, but taking into consideration a sad state the series is ATM, it's a very solid game. Still, judging by my old saves, I've played it twice in the past, yet I remembered almost nothing, except a few locations / situations. At the same time, I have RE1 & RE2 burned into ma brainz.

Also a super weird game when it comes to difficulty: Easy is way too easy, Hard is super hard (has probably more enemies than both RE1 & RE2 combined). Nemesis gets really irritating really fast too.

Normal costume:

ehOK6Lx.jpg

tEWME1j.jpg

EAE0k6A.jpg

Biker costume:

jCQl219.jpg

nL2KD8v.jpg

Dancer costume:

0mBZzdo.jpg

lpfXesI.jpg

POxki3d.jpg

Bulky Mexican costume:

rlmZ1bn.jpg

7fh67l7.jpg

Pro-vaxx propaganda:

mKP2Sn5.jpg

Sexy cop costume:

qCgfZ5j.jpg

uQRisCQ.jpg

Regina the Dino Slayer costume:

iZ77FvG.jpg

srEQaoa.jpg

Time to take out the trash:

HXHkTjF.jpg

3TXz0lm.jpg

crz0v47.jpg

qto1lvf.jpg

AlllW60.jpg

HeLNujm.jpg

:yeah:

VQ8YQuy.jpg

:dance:

Verdict:

Generous :3/5: back then (released after RE1 & RE2)
Solid :4/5: now (after CV, RE4 and later abominations)

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Some Mechwarrior 5 action, I can really recommend turning the HUD off with ALT+K once you enter close combat. It feels great shooting stuff without all those annoying distractions on screen. I'd really wish they made an ingame HUD that is based on "physical" cockpit objects that your figure interacts with. That could give mechs even more of a unique feeling and could be used to differentiate them further, with even more options to configure your mech and especially how it looks and feels.

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-18-36-55-222.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-18-45-33-659.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-18-45-35-584.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-18-50-04-102.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-18-53-41-877.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-01-29-20-36-34-690.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-01-29-20-36-49-644.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-17-57-38-359.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-17-59-06-516.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-17-59-12-749.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-02-02-17-59-13-776.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-01-30-21-28-45-179.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-01-30-21-30-52-400.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-01-30-21-30-54-984.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-01-30-21-29-24-192.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-01-29-19-34-51-597.png

Mech-Warrior-Win64-Shipping-2023-01-30-21-48-58-342.png

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Not sure. I think he is like the nerdy game designer off Grandmas Boy tbh.

Last edited:

Sunri

Liturgist
Just finished main story in Pokémon sword & shield very fun little game i wish they would make it more challenging but i guess it's a game for kids anyway good entry point if somebody want to check out new pokemons good story cool characters.

k4xHpus.png

8nfovhh.png

aFmmdLH.png

UFcgRJ7.png

daxfMXI.png

3GVVQe3.png

PlnkXWS.png

tHhVCpl.png

wfrbCwx.png

wuav65k.png

5k7SsYU.png

DqboCTP.png

UatcFuF.png

w6YaS92.png

6ZmmvN8.png

h7wEWVH.png

XrzMlDk.png

gPybwDQ.png

5yFoN1q.png

qnHKxtB.png

nOWVEog.png

6mIDmVU.png

1IZxAb8.png

Kf0nYoE.png

vrW264d.png

aOUfZW4.png

4uZLj5p.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom