Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - a Lovecraftian Computer RPG

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
GOG doesn't let me install or download yet.

Efe

Erudite
7$ here
not sure if this site has regional pricing o rnot ...
less than an hour left for %30 discount
aand now its a lesser discount of %15

Last edited:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Jinn

Arcane
Going in with a Humanistic Actor, charming but not the most intelligent, a decent shot, and can take a punch if needed.

The sheer amount of character creation options and combinations is really impressive. Already looking forward to trying out a Detective run in the future.

First impressions: Looks great and there seems to be some real effort behind RPG mechanics and world building. Definitely rough around the edges though. I can see some jankiness here and there, and a dedicated save menu is always a good idea.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Inspired by recent Codex events.
2A4AB1AF08D19A95C757145D7E7C0AACD6B2C8A9

9E4C2A00CA86E1D8F7CBB01D78DE291894536BBB

Also, poor/fucking Hershel.
Hershel

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/779290/announcements/detail/1580124947770039752

Cthulhu awakes from his endless slumber and raises from beyond the veil!

Stygian is NOW OUT!

310bb858143f7dd21ee6a74f95529abc99d401c0.jpg

Cult Brethren!

The moment you all have been waiting for is finally here! Cthulhu has finally awakened from his endless slumber and raises from beyond the veil! Stygian is now officially out!

We are extremely happy to share with you what we have been working on and losing our minds over. Now it's your time to open your mind, embrace madness and delve into the city of Arkham.

We mentioned it before but we must mention it again. Thank you for all your support through the years. It has been a long and difficult journey for us but we loved every single second of it. Stygian for us is a dream come true and we hope that you will enjoy what we prepared for you :) We will not keep you any longer as the doomed journey awaits.... But before you, go take a moment and watch a launch trailer that will get you into the mood for what awaits!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hmm. Banned in Australia and Germania?
3B4EFE6F426862F39F29E560A50F03BDB72BD7B7

And indeed, I ended up buying some powdered cocaine.

EDIT: And I just had fun with a hooker and gained 5 sanity/relief. Convinced her/him/it to do it for free.

:mixedemotions:

This criminal/materialistic/con artist is fun so far. Subterfuge, stealth and speechcraft are my main focus.

Last edited:

Doma

Augur
Is there a way to speed up combat rounds? Like fast forward the mobs doing the same animations over and over?

Niklasgunner

Savant
Hmm. Banned in Australia and Germania?
3B4EFE6F426862F39F29E560A50F03BDB72BD7B7

And indeed, I ended up buying some powdered cocaine.

EDIT: And I just had fun with a hooker and gained 5 sanity/relief. Convinced her/him/it to do it for free.

:mixedemotions:

This criminal/materialistic/con artist is fun so far. Subterfuge, stealth and speechcraft are my main focus.
Only Australia is cucked about drugs, germany even has rules in place that allow swastikas under circumstances

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom