Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Western RPGs with attractive female characters?

Fargus

Arcane
I'm pretty sure OP is a troll, but it's hard to tell the difference these days.

To be fair Infinitron, you called me a troll in 2018 and gave me the shitposter tag but turns out I was a prestigious patron of the Codex.

Takes one to know one i guess. Infinitron is the biggest shitposter of them all. Just look at the Marvel Midnight Suns thread.

Vatnik Wumao
Probably has been mentioned ITT already, but definitely KotOR 2 with Visas. Less is more,

:shredder:
It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face. Or if perhaps she bore the scars of slavery... and if that would stir you more. Perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
post-10958-1115444888.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Probably has been mentioned ITT already, but definitely KotOR 2 with Visas. Less is more,

It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face. Or if perhaps she bore the scars of slavery... and if that would stir you more. Perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall.
Just because I saved her doesn't mean I want to charge up her loading ramp.

Vatnik Wumao

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Bah I like I care about the opinions of a casterfag.

Humanophage

Arcane
It is easy to turn someone into an attractive female with a filter.
SEC_66927637.jpg
68bce1e4ed2e8cd29bd21458a2d1f388.jpg
e32.jpg

marvel-men-actors-women-faceapp-gender-1-5b18e7f26a042__700.jpg
marvel-men-actors-women-faceapp-gender-18-5b18e8100d450__700.jpg
I played around with these filters a lot when they were a new thing. What I learned is that attractive men became attractive women and vis versa. Uggos were still ugly even after filtering them. So the way Kiera and trannies in general turn out shouldn't be surprising.
I think they just make almost everyone look great. My filter trannies are quite attractive.
TTwfn1W.png
rMeXKDl.png
EfxgaMd.png

Last edited:

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
I don't know which country this is from so I'll assume it's a Western RPG

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Does Leliana from Dragon Age:Origins count as "cute" to you Vic ?
She does have that french accent(the actress who voices her is indeed french).
tCHhIUr_d.webp

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Not a RPG per se but it's still has the right vibe and female character.

Barbarian The Ultimate Warrior.

Barbarian-1.jpg

Is it me or she's trying to cross swords?

5b43c7e7-1c21-4a4f-afe1-0cc540b17686.jpg

And the goblin/troglodyte carrying the body of the vanquished was just brilliant, even kicking his head if he was decapitated.
I just want to mention that the name of the lady on the cover is Maria Whittaker, in case you're interested find more about her or the games she's been in.

2413_dbs1.png

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Not a RPG per se but it's still has the right vibe and female character.

Barbarian The Ultimate Warrior.

Barbarian-1.jpg

Is it me or she's trying to cross swords?

5b43c7e7-1c21-4a4f-afe1-0cc540b17686.jpg

And the goblin/troglodyte carrying the body of the vanquished was just brilliant, even kicking his head if he was decapitated.
I just want to mention that the name of the lady on the cover is Maria Whittaker, in case you're interested find more about her or the games she's been in.

2413_dbs1.png
You could see those bodacious tatas hanging out all over newsstands in the UK back around that time.

She's got a nice smile and all but have to say that Conan side-scroller upthread nailed the maximally appealing female form pretty damn well.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
I guess there's Conan Exiles which gets the oldschool sword & sorcery look down pretty well.

Also, this game exists:
ss_4ff29d1b861dee5ed891f5935b1defa080f29b3a.1920x1080.jpg

ss_3e0b39bec76c2d1d3e3d805ac875ff5112a185c1.1920x1080.jpg

ss_32f738a2bc676000262794ee5dd3eb76f109bebd.1920x1080.jpg

ss_f1ca6cffd3bc564db6b12d2d68c72c312e6c0558.1920x1080.jpg
Is it good though?
Gameplay is fucking 10/10 cuz of the gibs. When you get it just right you can behead enemies, tear their stomachs open and get all sorts of gore. It's simple as fuck but deadly just like Barbarian II for the Amiga and the son of a bitch one man dev even put secrets in there and optional paths. There's way more than T&A in the game. Janky as a Polish ladyboy stripper on fentanyl without a controller tho. All these suckas making Dork Sole ripoffs Super Mario style or endless metroidvanias should have been copying Barbarian II all along since some nobody using DAZ models can make a kickass game doing it.

nbb33au.gif

It did so well that he made a sequel with a real nipple twister of a difficulty and that you can play multiplayer. A real kick to the balls until you git gud, don't fucking start with it. You have been warned. Right now the loony bin genius escapee is making another installment.

K8jSPTa.jpg

WARNING - THIS SERIES ISN'T FOR POLISH """"""""MEN"""""""" OR HOMOS LIKE ZOYMBRA

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I guess there's Conan Exiles which gets the oldschool sword & sorcery look down pretty well.

Also, this game exists:

Is it good though?
Gameplay is fucking 10/10 cuz of the gibs. When you get it just right you can behead enemies, tear their stomachs open and get all sorts of gore. It's simple as fuck but deadly just like Barbarian II for the Amiga and the son of a bitch one man dev even put secrets in there and optional paths. There's way more than T&A in the game. Janky as a Polish ladyboy stripper on fentanyl without a controller tho. All these suckas making Dork Sole ripoffs Super Mario style or endless metroidvanias should have been copying Barbarian II all along since some nobody using DAZ models can make a kickass game doing it.

nbb33au.gif

It did so well that he made a sequel with a real nipple twister of a difficulty and that you can play multiplayer. A real kick to the balls until you git gud, don't fucking start with it. You have been warned. Right now the loony bin genius escapee is making another installment.

K8jSPTa.jpg

WARNING - THIS SERIES ISN'T FOR POLISH """"""""MEN"""""""" OR HOMOS LIKE ZOYMBRA

Hmmm on the Steam page they call it an 'action RPG game'. Should we believe them?

Shaki

Arbiter
Attractive female characters? In this age? You must be joking.

If you want romance, be a good goyim and go play D:OS2 to get topped by a big red lizard.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Also, this game exists:

Is it good though?

nbb33au.gif

K8jSPTa.jpg

Hmmm on the Steam page they call it an 'action RPG game'. Should we believe them?

About as much RPG as Severance: Blade of Darkness.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom