Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Western RPGs with attractive female characters?

Tavernking

Don't believe his lies
Developer
Large udders are inelegant and therefore unattractive.
I'm not picking sides but will post an image of the literal goddess of beauty, love and sex of the Greco-Roman civilisation, literally the founders of Western thought, rationalism, Western civilisation, etc. Later adopted by the Romans who conquered most of Europe, North Africa and Westen Asia

1024px-Greek_Marble_Statue_of_Aphrodite_Anadyomene_(Hair-Binding).jpg

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm not picking sides but will post an image of the literal goddess of beauty, love and sex of the Greco-Roman civilisation, literally the founders of Western thought, rationalism, Western civilisation, etc. Later adopted by the Romans who conquered most of Europe, North Africa and Westen Asia

View attachment 29683
Well Hephaestus was lame so there you go. Post pic of her knocked up and things will have taken their natural course.

Already perked up considerably here:

Venus de milo.jpg

Kruyurk

Learned
The prehistoric men where already into extreme proportions. Millenia later, the most depraved of their descendants can once again push the female body too far with the proper Skyrim mods.

sYGkWB3.jpg

BruceVC

Magister

View attachment 29683
Yes she is hot but she would look even hotter with bigger breasts, I think thats what most people are suggesting. We not dismissing this obvious aesthetics :cool:

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Coming back to the topic, the lass from Everreach: Project Eden was nice. Not really of a beautiful face (which seems more a testament to designers' lack of talent rather than an artistic choice) but of a curvy body dressed in suitably fitting space uniform. Not oversexualized, just pleasing to look upon.

everreach-project-eden-pc-jeu-steam-cover.jpg

914DF88005BF40F33D6388E98C25A185A9243F34

9978E8F5ED32AB1D7D103862665CBEEC9ABE485C

5AED4D3F3F0C37B3A76355710BF4D5AD0ED7AD4A

BruceVC

Magister

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
EuroJank always had attractive ladies, at least on cover art - sadly, they rarely translated to ingame hotness.
Concerning eurojank, I give you Dark Eye: Demonicon, an action rpg about a guy trying to fuck his own sister*, made by, yes, you guessed it, perverted Germans. The sister:
maxresdefault.jpg

spoiler: in the end they chicken out and revealed she's not really his sister.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
why is it that paraplegics try to not let their disability define them while gays do the opposite. they define themselves by their fucked up sexuality. I'm a healthy man, I want boobs in my RPGs!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom