Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
so i saved caravan but fags just sitting in their cave and won't move to their secret base and without them boss refuses to pay me.
The Shipment quest? I did some other stuff, came back and they had left.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
20230807-lCuhk7Dx-p1.jpg
20230807-lCuhk7Dx-p2.jpg
20230807-lCuhk7Dx-p3.jpg

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
They could have given her personality to someone who doesn't look like something from my nightmares though.
She's a lore accurate githyanki. Coomers, keep walking! This is a lore neighbourhood.

Suprising no modder has yet fixed her face to not look like something that was smashed with a hammer about a dozen of times.
Same questions keep repeating:

any mods to make frog not ugly?
Depends on what you mean by "not ugly". No mods that change her race or turn her into Kim Basinger. There was one that changed her skin color and cleared her face.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I gotta say tho, for being 3 years in EA, the first act is bugged as shit. I ignored the ruins near the nautiloid for some time, and the respec skeleton that's supposed to be found there, just showed out of nowhere at my camp and my character acts as if it's perfectly normal and he met him before. Now that I actually went to that crypt, the sarcophagus that's supposed to have that skeleton only have some loot, and the quest to explore the ruins is impossible to complete and probably will be stuck in my journal and pissing me off forever. Shit like this happens a lot for me, I think in the ~20 hours I've played so far, I legit found more bugs than in my entire playthrough of trannyfinder on release.

I really feel like they had the predicted route that players are supposed to go, and me going straight to tieflings then to goblin camp lvl 3 to kill all the leaders before exploring anything else, fucked a lot of shit up. At least majority of the bugs are only annoyances, not actually gamebreaking, and those that are gamebreaking so far were fixed by a quick reload of the last save, so that's good. Still, the lack of polish in first act after 3 years of people replaying it constantly, is pretty worrying.
How do you do, fellow vanguisher of Evil?

keSjzA0.jpg

That second out of three absolute pawns for me. My party is lvl 4. Let's see what bugs I'll face.

P.S. I had to time this screenshot very carefully to catch Shadowheart twerking over Minthara's dead body.
1691436234704.png

MerchantKing

Learned
I gotta say tho, for being 3 years in EA, the first act is bugged as shit. I ignored the ruins near the nautiloid for some time, and the respec skeleton that's supposed to be found there, just showed out of nowhere at my camp and my character acts as if it's perfectly normal and he met him before. Now that I actually went to that crypt, the sarcophagus that's supposed to have that skeleton only have some loot, and the quest to explore the ruins is impossible to complete and probably will be stuck in my journal and pissing me off forever. Shit like this happens a lot for me, I think in the ~20 hours I've played so far, I legit found more bugs than in my entire playthrough of trannyfinder on release.

I really feel like they had the predicted route that players are supposed to go, and me going straight to tieflings then to goblin camp lvl 3 to kill all the leaders before exploring anything else, fucked a lot of shit up. At least majority of the bugs are only annoyances, not actually gamebreaking, and those that are gamebreaking so far were fixed by a quick reload of the last save, so that's good. Still, the lack of polish in first act after 3 years of people replaying it constantly, is pretty worrying.
How do you do, fellow vanguisher of Evil?

keSjzA0.jpg

That second out of three absolute pawns for me. My party is lvl 4. Let's see what bugs I'll face.

P.S. I had to time this screenshot very carefully to catch Shadowheart twerking over Minthara's dead body. View attachment 39748
For a Vanquisher of Evil, you're sure tolerating a lot of evil with the Shar-worsipper, the demon frog, and the level 1 archmage

There's no option where you can be charmed and intrigued by the magic and terminate the experiment in a pleasant bro-like fashion, thanking Gale for the experience, without him sticking his tongue down your throat.

Belgian game displaying Belgian cultural expectations. Stupid foreigner.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Played the game a few hours in the last few days. It is pretty obvious that the devs are satanists,most like swen is part of the mothers of darkness sect. Also the game is not well done,the ui is made by aliens.....more likely demons tho. The companions are trash,and not only the writing,in me party all three just spam cantrips because is the most damage. It is retarded. Also the animations are garbo too....lol flying glued sword on me back lol.

Takamori

Learned
Weird
Fun fact - because both cloudkill and darkness are considered surfaces in this game, darkness can dispel parts of cloudkill.
With the DoS mechanics they made a top tier spell like web turn into shit because any sort of fire dispel it. I don't like the surface mechanic from DoS spreading into DND, but I guess that the balancing they applied to not make spells utterly broken?

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
so i saved caravan but fags just sitting in their cave and won't move to their secret base and without them boss refuses to pay me.
The Shipment quest? I did some other stuff, came back and they had left.

That has a cute development if you can read minds, you can pretend to be one of the Zhentarim by having discovered the boss' name from reading the mind of one of the guys you rescued, and he gives you the secret password to their hideout; when you arrive there that completes the quest and you can, if you want, redeem an artist they've captured, who's related to a later quest in BG itself, as well as get access to purchase some nice items from them. I'm sure there are other ways of getting to that point, but it's good that there are lots of alternative ways to find things like that.

The game has content out the wazoo and there seem to be so many alternative paths to find it, that you just stumble on yourself if you're wandering around following your nose. It gives you the illusion of being a most excellent fellow for discovering all those cool things :) Top notch exploration IMHO. Of course it doesn't always go smoothly, but when it does it's really nice.

And from what I'm hearing and reading around the webs, it's not even front-loaded, it's the same all the way through. 6 years of development well spent (apart from the obvious ofc).

Takamori

Learned
Played the game a few hours in the last few days. It is pretty obvious that the devs are satanists,most like swen is part of the mothers of darkness sect. Also the game is not well done,the ui is made by aliens.....more likely demons tho. The companions are trash,and not only the writing,in me party all three just spam cantrips because is the most damage. It is retarded. Also the animations are garbo too....lol flying glued sword on me back lol.
Yeah I agree with you on the UI whoever the spastic retard that developed it should choke on a turd together with the chain toilet mechanic retard. Companions they tried to make each one unique, but if everyone is unique then they are not because you detect the gist of it and turn into an annoyance given you have to offer screentime for the grievances.
Animations makes no sense in general, besides the sword glued to the back there is the matter of blood and gore. Cinematics people losing heads and limbs yet the combat don't offer this meaty feedback? Its pretty clear the animator there sucks Swen cock hard and sucks cock at his job.

Goldschmidt

Learned
Bro, the guy literally says that he wants you to meet him alone, so that he can show you some magic. It’s the most obvious mingle invitation a man could make.
Forgive me for not being the expert on gay romance you clearly are.

I don't recall anything in the dialog about meeting him "alone". You're right there in the camp. You don't go anywhere.

He just says a bunch of bullshit about magic being like music and then offers to show you what he means.
When gays say they want to show their "magic", you know whats up!

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Bro, the guy literally says that he wants you to meet him alone, so that he can show you some magic. It’s the most obvious mingle invitation a man could make.
Forgive me for not being the expert on gay romance you clearly are.

I don't recall anything in the dialog about meeting him "alone". You're right there in the camp. You don't go anywhere.

He just says a bunch of bullshit about magic being like music and then offers to show you what he means.
When gays say they want to show their "magic", you know whats up!

He gives no hint of being gay though, he's rambling on about being a goddess' lover (though you spoiler that for yourself anyway if you clicked the origin characters' little intro sequences).

Unless ofc you think that faggoty middle class English accents are just intrinsically gay :)

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I tried romance both Lae'zel and Shadowheart. Some night Frog comes to me and asked for fight, and then we fucked. Next day, Shadowheart said she don't want to be my "second", so I said "No, I love you!". "Ok :)", she said. Then I returned to Frog. She was ok with being cucked: "Just like after our fight, I have bruises, but some of them to leave scars" and ended "Gale will be more suitable for you".

This approval-romance system is completely broken.

AwesomeButton

Patron
I tried romance both Lae'zel and Shadowheart. Some night Frog comes to me and asked for fight, and then we fucked. Next day, Shadowheart said she don't want to be my "second", so I said "No, I love you!". "Ok :)", she said. Then I returned to Frog. She was ok with being cucked: "Just like after our fight, I have bruises, but some of them to leave scars" and ended "Gale will be more suitable for you".

Sounds positively French-influenced to me, so it just might be working as designed.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Sounds positively French-influenced to me, so it just might be working as designed.

I think it's need rebalancing.

Besides:

WHY I CAN'T FUCK BOTH FROG AND SHADOWCUTE?!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom