Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
He just stayed upstairs for the whole battle. Guess he didn't notice the commotion, too busy running into walls. Dialogue didn't change at all either, the talk would always have Madora realising he has the mind of an infant and saying that seeing us give people second chances makes her want to forgive.

Rivmusique
Hmm, interesting, she said I taught her about forgiveness and blablabla in my game too, which is why I assumed there was no other outcome.
She's like, I see now that forgiveness is good, but i kill this guy anyway.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"And man I've wasted too much time on a throwaway comment about a minor aspect I don't really care about."

Don't lie.

Energizer_Bunny.png

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Haha, just realized that the White Witch quest is intended to be done before most of Silverglen, but I only found out now because I thought I had to find something special to remove the barrier. Turns out killing the mushrooms did it.

Already did the mines and the Immaculate Initiation, so this is going to be quite easy in comparison (level 13 vs level 10 to 11 enemies). Killing the orcs guarding the way to the mines at levels 10 and 11 was fucking hard tho, but it was an awesomely rewarding battle this way.

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Man the Vaelanna fight is kicking my fucking ass. Any tips?

Simply blind her or knock her down with crushing fist, then kill her minions.

Also watch out for that ranger, she has some strong debuff arrows, disable her too or kill her quick.

Black

Arcane
Enemy rangers have got to be the most dangerous enemies in the game. Knockdowns, explosions, charms, attribute lowering, armour lowering, freezing. Scary shit.

Yeah, it's fucked how the rangers have way more status effects and elemental attacks then the mages ever do. Funny since my co-op partner instinctively says "target the mage!", hell no, target the fag whose going to freeze and poison us all in one turn next round.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah, it's fucked how the rangers have way more status effects and elemental attacks then the mages ever do. Funny since my co-op partner instinctively says "target the mage!", hell no, target the fag whose going to freeze and poison us all in one turn next round.

The good thing is - your Wayfarer too - if you have one in your party ;)

No wayfarer, but I do have a character that I play like those enemy rangers.

My main non-combat character takes full advantage of all of those special arrow effects.
Source bow, no combat skills and he's still crazy useful.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member

You'd know ranjers are high-priority if you ever played Guild Wars :smug:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"target the fag whose going to freeze and poison us all in one turn next round."

wut? mages can do that too

Mages in my game like to walk a lot until they have no ap and then skip turn, occasionally they cast pointless shit like curse or bless.
By comparison effect arrows usually have a 100% chance to set effect and they use 2-3 in a round .

Volourn

Pretty Princess
majority of enemy archers tend to use one 'special arrow' per combat. Big whoop.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom