Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deadass

Savant
With the August 27th update, it's gonna be around 10-20 hours long depending on reading speed and exploration. Now it's like 6-8. Gonna be shorter than atom even when fully made, but way better in terms of graphics and shiet, and it will have fun times.

519.png

jackofshadows

Magister
Delay really is unfortunate because WL3 is coming out tomorrow, so...

And according to this (official group) patch for Trudograd "is planned" also for tomorrow.

jackofshadows

Magister
Devs are rather normies
MEGA LOL! Devs seem to be normies' antithesis
I meant ATOM team specifically and relatively. You see, The Green Elephant is some obnoxious Russian meme movie so it's kinda expected to see random reference in any Russian-related nerdish cult-product. Although it's near img-board territory while these devs seems more... social than that. But again, they have their own cringe-obnoxious reference themes which ATOM RPG has been stuffed with.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/552620/announcements/detail/2872688481264300576

Patch 1.17
Greetings, friends!

We have made enough fixes and optimizations for the game to warrant another patch, which will update ATOM RPG to version 1.17. This update will change the PC version as much as the iOS and Android versions of the game, since these are now synchronized.
Warning: since we stepped to the next version of Unity, some mods may not work. To continue playing with your favorite mods, please use the 1.16 branch in the beta branch section of ATOM.
Here is the full list of changes. Hopefully you will find what you requested in here, since all of it is based on player suggestions:

• Improved sync between PC and mobile versions of ATOM RPG;
  • Fixed the game crashing on toggling vsync;
  • Gavrilov going missing from Red Fighter fixed;
  • Extra spider spawning when confronting Hexogen fixed;
  • Enemies no longer freeze when disarmed;
  • Sewer exits in Krasnoznamenny patched to not cause freezing for some players;
  • Some textures improved;
  • Buggy descriptors fixed;
  • Added correct representation of companion overload in the log;
  • Gamepads revamped. Support for gamepads is improved, diagonal movement added;
  • Fixed sound settings not being saved;
  • French, Polish and Chinese language versions improved upon with typo corrections;

Thank you for being with us and let there be ATOM!

Switch port intrigues me, this game flew under my radar until today somehow. Think I'll pick it up.

Hope it handles okay performance-wise. There are a number of times I've gotten burned by a Switch port either due to obnoxious frame drops or ridiculous loading times.

nimateb

Augur
Just played this for the first time, very good game and Fallout 1 homage.

Spoiler:

Is there any way to stop the asteroid?

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Atomboy, have you considered hiring Chris Avellone to design a small self-contained adventure in the world of ATOM?

He's probably pretty cheap now and if he does good he could get back in from the cold. Also, we would have a pretty nice ATOM module on our hands!

I was thinking that he can design a module that is about the size of New Reno in Fallout 2. He could do the design and you could help him with the Soviet makeup so that it's consistent with your universe.

Imagine: "New ATOM module designed by legend Chris Avellone". And remember that all press is good press, so if some SJW:s comes at you that will only give you more attention.

just

Liturgist
Atomboy, have you considered hiring Jeremy Soule to compose a small soundtrack in the world of ATOM?

He's probably pretty cheap now and if he does good he could get back in from the cold. Also, we would have a pretty nice ATOM soundtrack on our hands!

I was thinking that he can compose a soundtrack that is about the size of Skyrim. He could do the composing and you could help him with the Soviet makeup so that it's consistent with your universe.

Imagine: "New ATOM soundtrack by legend Jeremy Soule". And remember that all press is good press, so if some SJW:s comes at you that will only give you more attention.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Atomboy, have you considered hiring Jeremy Soule to compose a small soundtrack in the world of ATOM?

He's probably pretty cheap now and if he does good he could get back in from the cold. Also, we would have a pretty nice ATOM soundtrack on our hands!

I was thinking that he can compose a soundtrack that is about the size of Skyrim. He could do the composing and you could help him with the Soviet makeup so that it's consistent with your universe.

Imagine: "New ATOM soundtrack by legend Jeremy Soule". And remember that all press is good press, so if some SJW:s comes at you that will only give you more attention.

Hiring both Avellone and Soule for 1 game would be a glorious dick wave towards the "always believe women" and "accused equals guilty" crowd.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/552620/announcements/detail/2885076552160885892

Patch 1.172
Greetings, friends!

It's time for another update. We want to thank everyone of you who helped us find new typos and minor mistakes in the game. Without you, some of these would've been lost to us forever!
We also have some very important news for our Polish friends. We found an editor who is helping us fix the beta translation. There is still a lot for him to correct, but the project is finally moving ahead! If anyone wants to chat with him or volunteer to help out or test, he invites you to join his facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Radionieaktywni
Also, to our Japanese players. A very early Japanese beta done by our player volunteer pe_yang_star (https://twitter.com/pe_yang_star) via the DeepL AI was uploaded into this version of the game. There is still tons of editing before we're done, so in case anyone wants to help us out, you're welcome to contact pe_yang_star or us directly!
GDRIVE TRANSLATION LINK

Now for the changelog:
- Fixed load times, memory overload and FPS issues;
- Updated the game engine;
- Camera rotation fix for controllers;
- Arina related bug fixed;
- Certain sounds volume fixed;
- Item navigation with controller fixed;
- Doors locking when having sex in Krasnoznamenny fixed;
- Player character now automatically moves aside to let the companion he asked to lockpick for him get to the lock;
- Target indication added to situations when health is being indicated;
- Very rare bug with infinite loading of locations fixed;
- Modding issues fixed;
- Barter window auto-closing in rare situations glitch fixed;
- Cursor issues on Linux fixed;
- Cloud services and sync with Switch, Android and iOS fixed;
- Multiple minor fixes of typos and small bugs;

Thank you for your help and let there be ATOM!

Hidden YouTube link at end of update:

>_>

jackofshadows

Magister
That's one of the reasons why any sane player should stay the fuck away from the game's circus location.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom